Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is for teenage girls who do you go to for advice your mom or some other close relative or other adult?

i go to my friends for advice because i can talk to themThis is for teenage girls who do you go to for advice your mom or some other close relative or other adult?
I go to my friends and depending on situation i go to my momThis is for teenage girls who do you go to for advice your mom or some other close relative or other adult?
i talk to my friends on net.i just can't tell or talk to somone in my real life.can be depressing sometimes.but some of my net friends are great.
My mom and friends, even my dad
either my friends, mom, or older sisters depending on the situation
neither, my mom and other adults just don't understand the things i'm going thru, the only people i go to for advice are friends, maybe its just a teenager thing or maybe its just an adult-teenager barrier
I go to my friends or my cousins, but not usually to my parents - that's only in the most dire emergency. I can't talk to my mom or dad about weird stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment