Thursday, July 29, 2010

How teenage boys satisfy their sexual urges without girls and what should parents advice?

how to release the sexual feelings of teenage?In india what to advice to 17 year boy in matter of quenching sexual feelings?How teenage boys satisfy their sexual urges without girls and what should parents advice?
Son, you are allowed to masturbate as much as you want to. Any questions? No? Good - go have fun and learn.How teenage boys satisfy their sexual urges without girls and what should parents advice?
Can't improve on Andrew Mudd's answer......Well said Andrew!
Get busy......get a job....work and stop obsessing about it.





+
As a former teenage boy myself, I managed to ';satisfy [my] sexual urges without girls'; just fine for a few years without any advice from my parents. However, I grew up in the US with all that entails. I would imagine that your son probably already knows that you don't want him to be with girls right now. I would also imagine that your son knows very well how to release his sexual feelings.





I say leave him alone and spare yourself -- and him -- a very, very uncomfortable conversation.
Have him find a job and work all day. That will satisfy urges.
The convo will be uncomfortable. He will certainly learn what to do, if he isn't already doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment