Thursday, July 29, 2010

Disfunctional teenage lesbian relationship seeks advice?

I am bisexual. I just came out at the beginning of this year. I left a male


fiancee of two years for the first girl I ever liked/dated/kissed. She is


the only person I've ever been in love with. We've broken up four or maybe five times now though... we both claim to love eachother so much but we can't ever seem to be together. I broke up with her for the first time a few weeks ago. I had just lost my job and my parents were trying to kick me out and I was living with a friend or in my car for a while... and I just couldn't handle it. And this time, like all the times in the past when she has dumped me, one of us will say something and wel'll start talking again... she calls it ';keeping us a possibility';. She'll say shes been drinking non stop since we broke up, I'll tell her I miss her, she'll say we can't be together because she ***** everything up and she's scared because of how close we are and all this ultimately leaving me with something to the tune of





Her(10:40:44 PM): why do we love each other so much?


Me (10:41:22 PM): i wish i knew.


Her(10:41:39 PM): then why cant we stand each other long enough to be together?


Me (10:42:04 PM): if i knew i'd fix it.


Her (10:43:57 PM): i hate this.

















And she'll get off saying I love you before she goes and then the next day


it's like we're exes or strangers again. We do this ALL THE TIME though...


we've been on and off since... hell... 5 or 6 months ago? I love her so


much but it's pure torment when we aren't together and then when we are


together she hardly makes the effort to call once every three days. I don't


think I can love anyone else, I have tried.

















She'll talk about stuff like ';our wedding'; and kidnapping a kid for us to


raise together... and how she wants it to be US even if it means getting


married with a ring pop in vegas... but then the next day, it's like...


nevermind. Forget everything I said.

















I tell her not to plan much.. because I'm 18 and she's 16 and she's bi and


it would not take much at all for her to change her mind. Don't get my


hopes up. She's not ready to grow up like that... but I deeply believe in


the saying... if you love someone let them go, if they return they were


always yours, if they don't they never were.. and she keeps coming back..


but I wonder sometimes if it's for the ego boost she gets when i pour out my heart for her...





there is a possiblility that she could be very actively cheating on me and she does drugs... mainly weed and extasy... and she drinks a lot... she recently decided to go to rehab... but the people she hangs out with do that stuff all the time... i love her... but idk


IDK.


What do you all think??





and all you close minded people can go jump off a cliff. I don't wanna hear it.


Disfunctional teenage lesbian relationship seeks advice?
Well, it can be very difficult to talk to someone you love about drugs, especially when the people they hang with are doing it, because you can't expect them to leave their druggy friends.





But, if she's playing some sort of cat and mouse game, don't take it too personnally... you're eightteen and she's sixteen. I know that's only a two years difference, but in such a hormonal time in your life, they can be SUCH a difference. You are most likely in a more mature, stable emotional condition than she is. At 16, she's likely to be naturally flip-floppy, and she can never be positively sure of what she wants, be it a man or a woman, you or someone else, until she's grown up and reaches the same stage you might already be in.





16 and 18 are vastly different when it comes to the love scene. They really are. I think you are mature enough that you already have a developed sense of what you want in a person... as for her, not so much. Her preferences are still evolving and changing.





I hope that made some sense...Disfunctional teenage lesbian relationship seeks advice?
She does drugs. That's your answer right there. E irreparably alters your brain chemistry. She sounds like a nightmare dramabomb. You might want to distance yourself from this, it doesn't appear that it's going to go anywhere pretty.
sounds pretty insane, and very hot, too hot mayb, i was engaged to a venezualen tiger and she and i broke bcaus of the heat getting to hot, i dont think a human being can handle that level of hot love for a very long time, but she was my 1st love too, and i still think about her 6 yrs later, she saved my life by breaking my heart, b well, good luck with your roller coaster ride of your life
Wow! That was very intense to read, but I feel for you. Here is my advice, even if you probably dont want to hear it. I think it is a destructive relationship. Even if you love each other so much, It is evidant that things will not be able to work out till you both maybe grow a few years older, you know? I think that you should take a break. maybe not see each other for a few months, and see where things go maybe in january? This will give you both time to really re-think everything and see where you stand. You should not be putting yourself thorugh torture if you love someone. Even if you truely do love someone, maybe they dont love you the same way back, you know?








I hope i helped.



hunnny.


im bisexual as well.


firt time relationships with girls-have to be the worst.


your a new bisexual and havent had much practice with women.


yu both need a break.


remain close friends-but see other people.


if in a little while, you both still have feelings forr each other, go for it!





GOOD LUKK:]
Man.....


That's a tough one.


UM, I'm a lesbian, so I can kinda understand what your going through.


I think that you should remain very close, but see other people.


I'm just asking this, When did she start doing drugs?? It's just bad if she does that. So you just came out, well maybe your just a little frustrated with your parents kicking ya out and all.


Just give all ya can to her and maybe see other people at the same time.


GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
She's is 16. From the looks of it, she doesn't know what she wants just like ALMOST every teenager. You're both young and maybe think that you won't find another person like the other, Move On! I think you should live your life and not be so dependent on having a person to lean on. When you can learn to walk on your own finding that person who will carry you will be so much easier and WORTH THE WAIT.
Honestly, if you can't stay together, then the relationship should probably just end, because it's just going to be a painful cycle.





I know it sounds ridiculous, but sometimes the people who fall in love just aren't compatible. And while they're in love, their personalities clash all the time and it's fighting, breaking up and getting back together over and over.





Plus, it sounds like she has her own issues with drug abuse, and while you could still be supportive as a friend, I would just end the relationship, it seems like a bit of a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment