Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friendships...teenage girls, PLEASE give me advice!(:?

Okay, if you read all this, I will literally love you forever :) But, I'm going to explain my entire situation, and please please please give me advice! So, I'm in middle school, seventh grade. I have a whole buttload of friends, but lately, we've been getting into big arguements, and I hate it :( I want to make new friends. I was just thinking about all the people I've been wanting to become like, super close friends with. Would it be wrong to make new friends? I'm just sick of the same ones yelling at me everyday, and treating me like trash :( and all of these friends are on the dance team with me, when these other girls I'm about to describe arent :((( Do you still think we could become good friends? %26amp; if so, how!? Well, here:





The first person I would like to start talking to is this girl named Emma. She just moved to my school. Guys are DROOLING over her, she's literally GORGOUES! Like, the first week she got here, I added her on myspace, and sent her a message that said ';Hey, I dont know what you've heard about me, but I'd like to get to know you :) You seem really cool! Text me sometime!'; %26amp; i gave her my number. Well friday, I figured out we have the same testing room, for the test we are taking for the next few weeeks! So, how should I start a conversation when we are just sitting there? lol. But I'm also concerned...she has this fifteen year old boyfriend and puts pictures of them kissing and stuff on myspace, and I'm a christian, and I really dont want to become like that. So yeah, thats the first girl. What's your opinion on becomeing good friends with her?





The second one is this girl named Morgan! Again, she's gorgoues. But; she doesn't go to my school. I know her from church, so we see each other a lot, just don't speeak. I'm actually texting her now, because today is her birthday and she got a cell phone :) I think we have a lot in common, and she seems like an awesome person to be around! But seriously, how can i become good friends with these people!?





The last person is this girl named Chandler. She doesn't go to my school either, just my church. Her and Morgan are like, bestfriends. So i think me and her would become good friends too.








But i'm like, seriously stressing out right now. I just can't seem to find that one bestfriend I can trust everything with, and never argue with, and ugh i just want to cry! I see all these movies, and read all these books about bestfriends, but I can never put myself in the situation!!!! please please please please help me! i'll probably add additional details later! but please!? (=Friendships...teenage girls, PLEASE give me advice!(:?
I totally understand how you feel, I'm in the same situation right now. %26amp; i hate how movies and stuff are full of friends who completely trust each other with everything and never have fights and stuff, it's soo unrealistic :/. Well, I think all 3 girls sound nice and although Emma puts pictures up of her and her boyfriend kissing thats practically normal, many people in my school do that even if they are christian. If she's nice she won't force you to change and become like her anyway. I think it would be good if you made friends with all 3 girls, because you would have Emma at school and if you make friends with one of the girls at your church you would probably naturally become friends with the other anyway as you said they are already friends. :)





Don't stress out over it, it seems like a big deal right now but in a few years from now you'll look back on this as a tiny worry in your life. In the examroom with Emma you should just start up a conversation about anything; even the test. And remember to smile lots :D it makes people think your fun to be around :) And it's definitely better to ditch those girls who are treating you like trash because I had to do the same last year, it gets so hard after a while listening to them putting you down and you don't have to put up with that. Good luck. :DFriendships...teenage girls, PLEASE give me advice!(:?
Why can't you be best friends with all of them? lol I mean I'll admit I have one girl I know whom I consider my top best friend only because we grew up together and she and I are similar in personality, but really, just talk to them! I don't see what's so hard... it can be about some show you watch, or music you listen to, or books you read, or even something in the news.





The first girl you mentioned, I'm a Christian too and many of my friends are non-Christians. As long as you're firm in your believe and don't get easily influenced by others, I think you're fine making friends with her.





So.. you've already gotten some things started I can see, but just keep going! Maybe at the test you can ask that first girl how much she's studied, or how she feels about the test, etc.





Have confidence, and you'll be fine! :)
okay... i used to be in a situation like this one b4... its tough i know!! just always know, God is ON your Side=}...





ok first of all if you want a friend who doesn't backstab you and treat you like dirt... you dont want to be friends with emma... first of all you Are a Christian.. like me... and she doesnt seem like the kind of person i would hang around with, second of all girls who have guys drooling over them arent the best choiceTRUST ME!





Morgan and Chandler seem like a better choice. they go to church and they seem nice.





but remember you want to be nice to everybody, do it the Christian way! if your friends at school diss you and stuff try not to get too upset about it. and when( im saying WHEN, because i know that you will make nice and better friends!=]) when you make other friends still talk to your old friends because then (and i know this from expirience, and theres always drama cuz of this) then they will talk about you and say stuff about you behind your back because they might get jelous and stuff and they might tell your other friends that so and so doesnt even talk to us anymore! who does she think she is and blah blah blah! you get what im saying??





well just remember to stay in contact with all your friendds!!!=]





GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
if you wanna give your friendship with the friends your arguing with one more shot. talk to them about how your feeling, about the whole situation set things straight. cause im sure your really fed up. if that doesnt work out, its definitely not wrong to make new friends. infact you can make new friends whenever you want. the girl emma sounds like bad news. i wouldnt hangout with her, she might be a bad influence and may turn out into something you wouldnt like. the other two girls sounds two good friends that you would be compatible with.
aw, it'll take time. just randomly start up a conversation with Emma.. maybe you've heard some things about her (not gossip) hobbies.. etc. if you don't want to be influenced by her, you don't have to be!


my advice to you is to ditch your old friends if they're being jerks. that happened to me, and i cried for days on end, but you'll find new friends. =] surely there are a few people at your school who get along fine with you, and you can hang around with them for the while. Good luck!
Talk to all of them in the same time And try to have lots of friends as much as you can. But the close friends should be 2 or 3 maximum. Forget about the other girls who think they are something and try to talk to Emma before they do and ignore them .They just want to make themseleves feel better by making you feel bad about urself .
No,there is nothing wrong with wanting to make new friends!! I think that both of them sound great to be friends with!I think you should just go up to them and say hi and get a aconversation going.You sound like you are trying too hard to be their friend and you just need to relax be yourself and be really nice and talk.You said one of them was bestfriends with Morgan so be careful with that because you dont want to start any drama.I know how you feel about not having a true bestfriend yet,I felt the same way you did and I was starting to be depressed and thinking my life would never get any better,and when I went to my new school I found my bestfriend and we just clicked.She is a true friend and will be with me forever.When you feel like there is no hope and you will never find a true bestfriend,one will come along and things will get soo much better!Just remeber be yourself and talk.Hope I helped and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment