Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage diet and weight loss advice?? please help.?

Ok, Im 14 and weigh 165 lbs. and I'm 5'3. I feel pressure at school all the time to be skinny and that DOES NOT help. I know that I'm overweight and tried tons of different diets(even some dangerous ones), but i can't seem to stick to them. one of my problems is the I want to see results fast, and I know that that usually doesn't happen. Any advice?Teenage diet and weight loss advice?? please help.?
I became overweight until I tried acai berry, I know they say that pills don't work, however they definitely worked for me, and they've been featured on CBS News too. There's a free trial happening currently at http://ranabamt.sensitiveit.com , give it a try, what have you got to lose?Teenage diet and weight loss advice?? please help.?
yo dude i got the same problem to..


just eat veggies, and fruits and good food ...


eat 6 small meals a day and watch ur calories..


ur body burns off calories when you dont do anything too so go workout for hour and a half or so a day ... and in 1 month u should lose 15 pounds .. i mean i think the same way i want it faster .. but iv been sticking to this for 5 days now i feel same pressure u do





if u need anything email me aiight?


o0_not_a_legend_0o@yahoo.com





gl bro
I was in the exact same shoes as you at 14. I weighed 168 and I was 5'4. I suggest getting a nutritionist or something like that to keep you accountable each week. Plus a nutritionist will give you a diet plan for you to follow to help you lose the weight you need to lose. You don't want to do those dangerous diets though. I wound up with an eating disorder because I wanted to see results fast like you....and you do not want do get to that point...trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment