Thursday, July 29, 2010

Female Advice for A Young Teenage guy? Please! ^.^?

If I could get some advice on how to go up to a girl I like, I would be more than greatful to thank you.





Being 15 is a bit of a bummer because I am still going through puberty and its crazy but anyway I have noticed that when I see a girl I'm really interested into I just can't seem to build the courage to talk to her or whatever. Any advice.





Last girl I liked and went after for 3 years I let it go and now I seem to have less tolerance into girls that I like who seem to push me away.Female Advice for A Young Teenage guy? Please! ^.^?
Take about simple things get comfortable taking to females. Don't work to hard at it because she can tell. Or maybe your she will find your nervousness cuteFemale Advice for A Young Teenage guy? Please! ^.^?
Just be sweet and try to get to know her as a friend first, then if you think there's something more between you, flirt.
when you find that one person you cant stop thinking about, you eventually wnt to go up to them and start talking.





for a girl, the best thing a guy can do is be nice and sweet. You can either tell her you like her, or just start up conversations.


but DONT say these things if you dont mean them.


dont be one of those guys that say things to girls just because they want them. trust me girls talk and we all know which guys are the players and which ones arent.





so be nice, and have fun. say something nice. give compliments, and mean every single one of them.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment