Thursday, July 29, 2010

What one piece of advice would you give the teenage you?

Ooh...Gawd...Im giving advice to myself.


I am the teenage me..!


But I suppose id say to me:


';Dont drink at Megs party';





Lol!





I learned my lesson the hard way...never again...





=SWhat one piece of advice would you give the teenage you?
Think before you speak and remember that people may not always remember what you say but they will remember how you made them feel.





Also your parents wont always be there for you, if you want something you have to get it yourself.





Also, you shouldnt have smoked that spliff before your GCSE exam!What one piece of advice would you give the teenage you?
1. study harder


2. study for the sats


3. tell the girl that will ultimately cheat on you that you DON'T like her


3. tell the girl you will like for ages, after the girl that you will like for a long time how you feel, ask her out when her boyfriend leaves her.


4. get into the better college.
Since I am a teenager...if I were in the future and went to visit myself now, I'd prolly tell myself to get off my lazy *** and start doing something with my life before it's too late. Mhm.
*note in future...Filipino chicks bite down when they are surprised! lock doors behind you wherever possible*


...oh and wear sunscreen.
Parents don't want to ruin your life, they say No because they love you......... (why is it we never belive this when we are at the age when we think know everything......lol)
Accept that you ALSO know nothing





teehehhehe
Whilst you think you know it all now you will soon realise you know nothing at all.
PERSEVERE cos teenage lifes really tough
Hate is counterproductive. Channel your energies into something more positive.
I'm still a teen





but I plan to always be myself, and to not let anything or anyone get in the way of my goals!!!!!!!
a penny saved is a penny earnt.
Never get involved with men, it always leads to heartache.
Don't waste time at university. Start working straight away after school.
dont always beleive everything they tell you
Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, and try harder in school :-)
Stick up for yourself, you're not as bad as the bullies say you are. Be strong and don't settle!!
Live for the minute not for the day


and


mummy and daddy are here 24/7
well im 15 f student uk


keep your head down at school


do well


get good grades andf gcses


listen


behave
Listen to your flippin parents, you know it all!
Do not place your trust in others so much - they will usually let you down.
Nothing is what is seems.
you don't need to try everything just coz your mates are!!
drink and smoke as much as you would want....hheheehehhee oh and protect yourself at ALL times!
Don't join the Marine Corps: Go to College instead.
To not marry the skank that I did!!
Remember , you don`t know what you`ve got till its gone!
Just be yourself ..
Accept that you know nothing!!!
Stand up for yourself more.
They're not worth it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment