Sunday, July 25, 2010

Teenage girl looking for advice.?

ok so there's this guy who is new this year.. not a whole lot of girl like him, but for some reason i really do!! he's going out w/ this girl who (no offense) is not very.. yeaa... every one tells him he could do better. so my friend (guy friend) goes up to him in the hall and is like ';you coul do so much better than her,.. '; Him:';okay.'; Guy friend:';what about her??';*points to me* Him:she wouldnt go out with me?! and im like phsss yea i would?! so yea:) i like him and idk?? i mean do u think he likes me??? and not only him, but there is this other guy who i pretty much knoww who likes me, and i kinda like him to.. he is just to shy to ask me out. he admitted it! he hasnt had a gf in 2 years and idk if i wana b his first?? so i have both of these guys and ALOT of confusion! not to mention i respect the fact that the other guy has a girlfriend.. i wouldnt do anything right now





Teenage girl looking for advice.?
LIKE OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment