Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can anyone give advice for a teenage problem? PLEASE HELP ME!!!?

I had two best friends. I met one when we were born ,and the other a few years later. I've known Andrea since birth and Sandra since we were children. They never really talked to each other but I always found a way to spend time with both. Sandra's boyfriend is ';older'; and her parents hated him. I always helped her to meet him behind everyone's back even though I would get in trouble sometimes with my own parents. I got in a lot of trouble for being their for them. usually when something happened, I took the blame. I went to Texas for vacation last summer for a month and a half and when I came back, Sandra and Andrea were good friends. I thought that would be great, but then they seemed to talk more to each other than to me. When school started, Sandra would skip to see her boyfriend David and Andrea would go with her. They wouldn't invite me and I wouldn't skip when they did. I didn't want to get in trouble. Eventually Sandra ran away from home and went with David. There was a party one time and we all went. Sandra went with her aunt, David, and her two younger sisters. Her aunt sat at a table while we danced. Andrea was there with them as well. I went with other friends. I left my purse with Sandra's aunt to go dance and a while later Sandra said that she and David and Andrea were going to another party but her aunt was staying. I kept dancing and said goodbye. Later, I went to the table to check my phone and there was no one there. I called Sandra from another friends phone and asked about my purse. She said her aunt took it with them by accident and she'd bring it back. At the end of the party, I called her again. She told me that she confused my purse with her sister's and didn't have. My stuff had gotten stolen but i didn't see it as there fault at first. My parents blew up on me and called them yelling really loud. They thought they stole my phone and were lying to me. I couldn't think of my two best friends that way. Even if evidence pointed to them. The next monday at school, they ignored me and people told me they hated me. I cried everyday at school and home. I couldn't believe my practically sisters hated me for no reason. The night my parents called them, I defended them and got kicked out. Apparently my mom told them i had told her that it was them. Now they said to forget about it but they don't talk to me the same. We don't hang out or talk like we used to. They say hi at school but that's about it. They want to be friends but I've sufferde alot ebcause of them. My other friends think I should let them go but I don't know if I can. What should I do?Can anyone give advice for a teenage problem? PLEASE HELP ME!!!?
Aww yeah I'd say to forget about them. I know its hard but kids can be really cruel to each other and you should try not to let it bother you soo much. Chances are that they'll come back to you and want your friendship back. At that point it'll be up to you. But for now, try to make new friends and enjoy spending time with them. Might also help your relationship with your parents to be seeing new friends that won't get you into so much trouble. Good luck!! =)Can anyone give advice for a teenage problem? PLEASE HELP ME!!!?
Sounds like they are being very mean to you, and you sound like you were a good friend to the both of them. Maybe you should try and move on.
you need to tell them how you feel!!!! Yell at them if it helps. If your the type of person, go to theropy. You can't let them treat you that way.
you should stop complaining and get over it, and dont type your life story since no one cares,
ditch em
ditch em and get over it
Listen to your other friends. These friends have used you and I think they may have stolen your purse. What is surprising is that the aunt helped them, unless she is younger.





the one girl who had you lying while she met her boyfriend was using you. A good friend wouldn't ask you to lie like that. And the actions she took were not wise ones. You shouldn't be bothering with these girls.





I don't know if they are both involved or not in the purse thing, but their actions are not friends. And you weren't a good friend to them as you should have tried to talk them out of sneaking off with the boyfriend.





You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders in not skipping school. You need to get on with your life and let these girls alone. You are better off without them.





It is hard to let go of people you consider friends. But people change and they have and for the worse. Find some new friends.





Good luck.
Aw, hun everything's gonna be okay. :)


Even though you've known them for the longest time ..


it's time to let go :)


I've gone through the same thing.


Just try getting closer to them again, and if you feel like they don't want to be close to you again. Then, just move on :)


You'll find even greater friends!


Good luck, and take care always =)
You might think I'm being rude or mean, but seriously. 1 - consider calling the police about your stolen purse, since I'm assuming you had vital things in it like your license, wallet/money, car keys, etc. 2 - how old are you guys? This really does scream teenager. 3 - Get new friends. Great, you knew them for however many years. People change a lot in that time, maybe they've been acting worse and you just didn't notice because it was gradual enough? They obviously have quite a few problems with their character and behaviour, and frankly, you have some of your own to work on, although I do sympathize with your situation.





You should not have gone behind anyone's back for any reason, even ';but they were in true love'; nor should you have left your purse with that woman without checking if it was still there more than once during the night... how well did you know someone's -aunt-? It doesn't sound like you really knew her that much.





';I couldn't believe my practically sisters hated me for no reason'; -- you're trying to convince yourself everything is still perfectly okay between you all. Accept it, yo, they are NOT that close to you, and you need to break off ties with them. Also, there IS a reason; they're being blamed for you losing your purse, and they're trying to point any wrongdoing away from themselves, even if it means being bitches to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment