Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP!, I Really need Advice about BULIMIA, a teenage girl who now is Thin, but still Thinks She's Fat?...

My Problem in as brief as possible. I am with a woman who has a teenage Daughter (15), who's friend has become BULIMIC, only a few Friends know about this Problem, She has been this way since before last Christmas. Apparently her Parents do know, but are hoping She'll get better by Herself, (They believe she is). My Problem is I Know She isn't and maybe getting Worse, Appartently, She's now Sicking up Blood, I Know this Must be a Bad Sign and Swore not to Say anything until she, (My Friends Daughter), had done so before hand, with one of her friends, but yet to do so, But feel I must do so / do something now. Should I now say something to someone, (Schoolhead or parents, etc, etc, etc)? that the fact she's getting Worse / not Better, or still let My Friends Daughter, with one of her Friends do it, (as she said she would), as she is her Best Friend? and, How do you suggest that I or they go about it? I need / would like Loads of Answers Please. the More the Merrier, Thank you...HELP!, I Really need Advice about BULIMIA, a teenage girl who now is Thin, but still Thinks She's Fat?...
I'm thirteen. I have a sister that was in the same situation. She eneded up in the hospital and almost died. It has been six months and she still has not fully recovered. Your daughter may be mad at you at first, but that girl doing this is going to hurt herself....if not kill hersellf. I know how much it hurt my sister, and I don't want anyone else to have to go through that. Tell her parents!!!! Best of luck!HELP!, I Really need Advice about BULIMIA, a teenage girl who now is Thin, but still Thinks She's Fat?...
It sounds like it's past the ';lets let your friends daughter tell first'; stage. She obviously needs help, is having difficulty getting it or seeking out for it. It's a tough thing but I think you really should go to her right now and say your very sick, go tell mom now or I will. I know..it stinks..but better having her angry with you than having her dead. :(
Even though your daughter doesn't want you to you must tell someone. If it were me i would rather tell someone about her and have your daughter to be mad than having the bulimic die and have everyone heart broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment