Sunday, July 25, 2010

Teenage Heartbreak - Mommies With Good Advice =( ?

I Just got my first breakup with my 1st boyfriend we dated for a 1yr and a half and i messed up the relationship (long story) but anyways we still like each other in a way .. ya kno? but im trying to forget about him and move on in life . any suggestions?Teenage Heartbreak - Mommies With Good Advice =( ?
i can remember dealing with my older daughters break ups. the oldest always did the breaking up, she never let the grass grow under her feet. my 16 year old is very sensitive and gets hurt easily. when her one and only boyfriend dumped her, i just let her cry it out as i held her...then i took her shopping! shopping is good for the soul. i'm gonna tell you what i told her....honey, move on. there will be more boys in time and time is something you have a lot of. how are you going to get any life experience if you are only with one boy? when one door closes, another opens. stay positive, stay busy. you are just starting out in this game called life....this is one of your stepping stones that will shape you in future years. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK DOLL!!!!Teenage Heartbreak - Mommies With Good Advice =( ?
Well my names juan but i like john better. anyways i've had that happen to me before. i could'nt get over it i was sure she was the one but, her friends didn't allow me to be romantic without a comment. so we both said our good byes and broke up. but not long after that (more like two days later) i realized that i missed her with a passion so gathering up my courage i tried asking her out but was shot down. i loved her so much that i sank down into depression i wasn't the person my friends once hung out with. but in time scars heal. What you need to do is remember the good times and keep them to yourself. that always makes me smile. Remember that there are guys out there that are equal or better then you ex. all you have to do is give them a chance and i promise you that you'll probably be twice as happy.
The thing is if you still like him and he still likes you why dun you get back together. if it was your fault for the break up tell him your sorry And if that ain't psossible i dun understand . And if you want to get over him just rest for a while and try to go back dating and if they dun like you it dun make sense casue your hot. Lmao
I have never experienced this but many of my friends have...what you need to do is distant yourself from him, the less you see him the less you will think about him. Trust me it will take time. Do not date until you are ready to. You will know when you are over him when you suddenly realize you are not thinking about him but that of another guy. Keep going, I know it is hard but it will work out, I promise!
havent you heard of the thing called second chance? if you still like each other, try to be friends in the meantime. if love blossoms again then its meant to be. try not to date other guys to forget about him. it isn't fair to the guys and you won't get any real satisfaction (nor consolation) from it. just go on with your life. avoid him if you can. ';out of sight, out of mind';?
damn your fine

No comments:

Post a Comment