Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone help me with ideas and advice for decorating a teenage girl's bedroom?

I'm fourteen years old and I am painting my room blue. It's a blue called Mermaid Treasure, by Behr... I found the paint at my local home depot.


This is the color of the room: i just found this on google images


so the blue wall is the paint im using


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2583鈥?/a>





wat are some good accevnt colors for the bedding and artwork and lamps and ceiling decor and borders and everything else ahah


what are some good color combinations that go with that color








Please help :)Can anyone help me with ideas and advice for decorating a teenage girl's bedroom?
ooooh that is a BEAUTIFUL color. I have a younger sister who is 12 and her room is a color just like that. I love it a lot :)





Well, Color combinations for that color could really be anything. I would use maybe some lighter colored bedding, Maybe a neon green lamp shade on top of a lamp (check target), Any colored rug to go on the floor. Artwork can be any color that maybe has a blue about that color in it. I think for the ceiling decor you should sponge white and light blue with a hint of the mermaid treasure color and make it look like clouds on the ceiling. :) that would look really cool.





Any colors go with that but I think


-lime/neon green lamp





-light blue and dark blue bedding or stripes with every color including that color





-Pink rug ... have something else in your room be pink such as a chair





-Artwork any colors





-Ceiling decor: Sponge clouds





-Borders...nothing. I think you are good with just that color.





Maybe on one wall put a pink or a green and than try to match everything up to those two colors. :) that would be cool also.





I really hope I help...I tried :) good luck 鈾?br>




P.S: I was just thinking...


you could get some white furniture (desks, tables, side tables, nesting tables, dressers etc.) and paint them with the extra ';mermaid treasure'; color or else put polka dots of the ';mermaid treasure'; color on top of the white furniture :) that would look really good! :DCan anyone help me with ideas and advice for decorating a teenage girl's bedroom?
you can make your very own pillows to match the wall at





cutecustompillows.com





they would look really cool. i have a yellow room and i made pillows to match my walls/theme and i love them

No comments:

Post a Comment