Saturday, July 31, 2010

TEENAGE GIRLS I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO?

Okay, let me start off by saying im in the 8th grade. There's this girl girl I like that's in the 9th grade. We're both in the band (I play the bass drum and she's a majorette). We're pretty good friends, we usually sit on the bus together and talk a lot. Her dad is the principle but that's definitely not a reason not to date someone. Um, well one day we were taking turns asking questions to each other and she asked who I liked and I ended up telling her I liked her. She said she probably would date me, but she likes another guy. What should I do now? I still talk to her and stuff but I still like her. Please, this would be helpful if you were a girl around my age. Please no stupid and mean responses.

















okay im gonna type out our text conversation


she asked me who i liked i didnt say


me-well what about you who do u like


her-this kid named rocky from ***** im not givin locations sry


me-k well if u really want to know i like you srry if tht bothers you


her-no it doesnt, besides i kind of liked you last year


me-oh thts nice


her-well im tired nite ily


me- ily? whats tht


her-i love you smarts


me-i thought you ';loved'; rocky


her- not yet, i love you more cuz ur like a brother to me sry if i hurt u when i told u i like rocky


me- no(k i lied there i really was somewhat hurt) it didnt but im kinda confused now


her- me too we'll talk more tommorow


NEXT DAY


her- so idk what to say u say something


me-uhh well i kinda said everything last night but i didnt really understand what u said


her-i dont even know im so confused


me-well if u dont like me anymore thts okay but if u doooo....


her-well right now i like rocky and so maybe in a little


me-yah i know how u feel u dont have to answer if u dont


want to


her-but seriously later cause i would date u


me-well ill always be open to you. not meaning to sound strange or anything but if u ever want to


her-yah i know and it doesnt, well i g2g i got volleyball








P.S. - yes i know i already asked this but my computer was lagging out and i couldnt read any answers, if u already answered please copy and paste ur previous answer, if u didnt please answer


17 hours ago


oh yah i forgot to mention, my dad and her dad have been friends for a while and most of my friends think her dad is really strict which is true but he already knows me





- yes i know ive already asked this question like 5 times but the first 3 times i couldnt read the answers but i got like 15 answers, the 4th time it only got 3 answers so im doing it again to get more answersTEENAGE GIRLS I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO?
welll, if you guys are good friends, maybe something bigger will branch out from there : )


You sound like you are kinda begging her to like you


-like you said but if you doooo, or sorry if it freaks you out.- be confident, don't worry, she said she might go out with you, so just be yourself, and be a great friend to her, im sure she'll fall for you soon! Good luckkk!~ Love,


SarahTEENAGE GIRLS I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO?
ummm


just keep hanging out with her


there really isn't anything else you can do
umm...i would never date an eighth grader i didn't even have to read any but one sentence. let her go.
well just wait. if she is telling you she likes another guy, , then really wait. keep talkign to her


wait a week or two. if she just keeps talking about this rocky asshole, then just stay friends.
just be patient.


she'll come around.


but don't make it sound weird or anything.


when she doesn't like rocky or whoever make your move!


but until then, just act normal and wait.


getting another girl might make her jealous and she'll realize she likes you maybe.


good luck!
She sounds really comfortable with the fact that you like her, so I'm glad that you telling her that didn't ruin your friendship or something. But the way she's saying ';Maybe after Rocky, we'll see.'; kind of sounds like she's just trying to make you happy. This can be taken two ways: 1. She likes you. 2. She just wants you to be happy cause you guys are friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment