Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage girl needs boyfriend advice?

At the moment I'm going about with his boy, he's amazing and everything but I'm started to get feeling for my boy best friend. What should i do? Ive know my best friend longer then my boyfriend and i know more about him then my boyfriend. Should i stay with my boyfriend or ask my best friend out?





HELP ME!!!!Teenage girl needs boyfriend advice?
Stay with your boyfriend. Think of how awkward it would be to go from best friends to more than that... idk but if you really like him then just ask him out.Teenage girl needs boyfriend advice?
i think you should see how your best friend feels about you


because if you dump your boyfriend and then get denied by your best friend then you're gonna be lonely...


and it might be awkward going out with him
Break up with your boyfriend. Not only is he holding you back, you're going to hurt him. Ask your best friend out. They always make the best boyfriends. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment