Sunday, July 25, 2010

Actress... my Dreams, advice for a teenage girl and i kindly thank you if you would help me....?

Okay, so i've had this dream ever since i was in 5th grade, i stucked to it since and really thought this was it my number dream i have to reach. I wanted to become an actress... a young actress, since i saw amazing young kids and teenagers doing commericals and movies. and i was so amazed and i said to my self i will work hard and do that when i grow up. later on years, its gotten harder... my family... my life.. a regular girl who is just trying to help and find happiness for my family... right now, im in theater 3 honors and i gain confident and more learning to theater and acting. but sometimes my confident goes down in abit and my shyness and nervousness takes over... sometimes people from john casablancas and barbizon has called me to go interview and audition. but i havent gone b/c i had no time or my parents are just busyy.. and yeah i've teared up sometimes b/c i didnt get a chance to audition... but i have done school plays. its just i neeed a miracle right now... and help and support and idk if i have support from all my love ones...... i just hope if anyone is reading this... can you please give me advice from anyone who is experience actor/actress or director or agent or a celebrity... it would be wonderful to hear from you people b/c it'll probably give me hope... and for me, an actress; i know my reasons, its not for stardom or be famous or rich money.. its something more and important for me to do it... so, any actors or experience please help me.. thank you so much..Actress... my Dreams, advice for a teenage girl and i kindly thank you if you would help me....?
BREATH!





you are still so young don't worry!





get yourself out of agencies (ie. casablanca ...barbizon)





start small ... if you want to get some critiquing done to your acting then take some film classes. Also take a few hip-hop and pop vocal lessons.





after a few years of training look for auditions for extras and parts in student films.





In collage major in film acting and minor in a solid paying field





after collage start getting head-shots and look for an agent :) good luck dear!











if you wanted to be a theater actress e-mail me!Actress... my Dreams, advice for a teenage girl and i kindly thank you if you would help me....?
read this quote:


';Well, I have four things. I've done a couple of teaching things and I always say this: the four D's. I can't even remember who told it to me, but it's so true to me now, much more so than even when I was young. But when I think back and think about how I've come this far, I think it's because I had the four D's: Drive, Determination, Discipline and Desire. You must have them all, but the one thing that I find that I am attracted to when I'm looking at people is the discipline. Do they study? Do they take class? Do they take voice lessons? Do they take acting lessons? Are they disciplined? Because it's not a reality show, we're not dealing with a one-shot deal to become a star. It's a lot of discipline that goes into being successful. The other thing I tell them is every job you do affects the next one. How do you handle yourself? How do you conduct your professional self? That will determine whether you get hired the next time. And I think a lot of kids forget that. You have to have good attitude, not just attitude.'; - Jerry Mitchell





i am an actress and i practically live by this quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment