Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a teenage girl and am seeking relationship advice?

Ok. I like this guy he's on the basketball team and i am also on the basketball team. He's very attractive. i just got out of an year and a half relationship and he's just getting out of a two year relationship. Anyways the circumstances in which we started talking were kind of awkward because alot of my teammates were basically trying to force us to talk to one another. so eventually we did start talking. and i always thougth he was attractive but i really started to fall for his personality. i feel as though i can talk to him about anything and he's so different from most guys i have been with. he's told me i'm different from the other girls and i think we are really vibing alot. his brithday was a week prior to today and i wrot ehim a nice little sweet birthday poem. a couple of days ago he asked me how i felt about him i didn't exactly give him an answer so the next day i wrote him a poem that explained how i felt. today one of his friends came up to me talkin about they readI'm a teenage girl and am seeking relationship advice?
well i think you should just let him decide.. you both came out of a long relationship but maybe you both need to take some time before jumping into a new one.. if you rush it you both might miss things from the other relationship.. just give it time but make sure he knows your interested.I'm a teenage girl and am seeking relationship advice?
Just take it slow. Things will all fall into place. Good luck.
So he let his friends see it?? Well thats either really good or really bad . The good thing is he is giving you apoval . The bad thing is he might be thinking wow that was very stupid but its unlikly because he does not sound that mean and if he did forget him...
just tell him i like u no reason hiding it anymore just tell him in person
Okay I don't know you're question, but I can understand exactly what you mean though. Well obvisiously he's a jerk for letting his friends read your poem, and to me I think he's not the one for you. Its okay for you to talk to him here or there, but for him to be something like your boyfriend is out of the question. And boys are most likely to do that, but he does like you, he just want his friends to think you're head over heals for him. And if I was you I'll pretend I didn't mean it, and say ';I only did it because of his birthday';.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment