Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm a very insecure teenage girl and need advice, please?

I am so young and I feel like I am flushing my precious youth down the toilet by putting myself down all the time, comparing myself to others, not accepting the compliments I get..etc. :/





I'm just not the type of girl to believe what good things I hear about myself when there are so many more bad things, and that a lot of people don't think I am beautiful.





I know I seem I've lost hope, but that is where you can come in. I'd love some advice on how to realize what my boyfriend and my friends seem to see, what I am blind to.I'm a very insecure teenage girl and need advice, please?
Sweetheart listen to me. Everyone and I mean everyone is insecure. From the most handsome to most beautiful. So lets look at it this way. When you eat your favorite food it is something you enjoy? of course, and you night even lie to have it twice in one day? maybe. What about everyday for a month? No. Why? because it gets boring. That is why there is a lot of different people in the world and we ALL look different. I'm handsome to a lot of women .And to a lot I'm not. But, this is fine. You will never be beautiful to everyone. But who cares? You have to like yourself before anyone will like you. Look at Madonna, when I was growing up she was the top star. All the guys wanted to be with her and all the girls wanted to be her. But now not so much. And even though she could have Had any guy she still can't stay married. She has money and fame and still has problems finding a guy forever. So looks and fame don't matter. In the end we are all human and not perfect to everyone. And. At the end of the day all that really matters is how you feel about yourself not what others think. i read a lot of stuff here about how kids (under 30) are very concerned about looks and what people think. That is not being strong. You need to find strength to love yourself. No one will love you until you love yourself. And when you love yourself it is amazing how people will be attracted to you. People want to be around peopel who are funny, happy, fun. No one wants to be around depressing people. I knew a woman in LA who lost her arms and is a doctor. She uses her legs. And guess what? She is married!!!! Look at all the people in this world who have so many obstacles. Yet they are happy and having a great life. So stop being sad. be thankful you are healthy, smart, and I bet pretty. With all this it is so wrong to waste it by being sad. You dont know how lucky you are. Be grateful for what you have.I'm a very insecure teenage girl and need advice, please?
Believing you are what everyone else sees is difficult. Learning to accept compliments and love yourself are things that most girls (and guys for that matter) struggle with.


You really just have to come to a point in your life where you are going to just simply stop giving in to that negative temptation to look down on yourself. Soon enough you will become fed up with feeling so down on yourself.


And as for your boyfriend, a major focal point in a relationship is trust. You have to learn to trust him that what he sees really is what is real, and that you really are an amazing girl.
ask yourself ';if i'm not pretty and if i'm not worth compliments, why are people giving them to me?'; people wouldnt waste their time always telling you those things if they wern't true so have some faith in yourself and don't put yourself down. it's not worth it and really a waste of time. graciously accept peoples compliments and work on believing what they tell you
its quite normal at your age





i was there once





wish now that i hadnt wasted my time worrying about it





we are all beautifull





one little tip love





1. stop reading those magazines like dolly and all the ones that show the super slim girls that are all airbrushed with flawless skin.





i buy girlie mags but only buy the home girl ones as that is what women really look like. were not airbrushed in real life.
everyone has there flaws, but the people that love us do so in spite of those flaws. If someone says you are beautiful, believe them. if people talk trash, whatever, they're idiots. people like to put other people down to make themselves feel better. don't listen to them!!!
the friends you have now are the friends you would most likely have when youre old and your bf is youre partner you should be able to open to up him and he should care for you
to every bad thing there is a good thing to match it.


i think u r just not living it up, and being very insecure about ur body.





compare urself to others, find the good points and forget about the bad.
you just simply have to believe your beautiful on the inside and out
get a boob job
Welll my sister is the same. She is a very pretty girl and is younger than me. But she doesn鈥檛 seem to see it. And she says she is ugly and is always covering up. She covers herself in makeup and she constantly straightens her lovely wavy hair. She does not like herself at all even though everyone says she is pretty. And I seriously think that you are on step ahead of her, and that is, wanting to be able to listen to everyone and what they are saying. I think all you need to do is ask people to constantly honestly tell you how you look. Get people to drill it into your mind that you look good. And you should tell yourself you look good to. Hopefully you will open up to believing it one day.


Good luck and don't look in to many airbrushed magazines.. they are all fake!!!!! I mean you would be like them if you spent every hour of your day with professionals putting makeup on you and then digitally editing you right?


xx
Well, my girlfriend puts herself down and I try to cheer her up, but the moral of the story is no one can tell you how beautiful you are except for you.





So for example... MCR is emo, but they say they're not emo. The rest of the world says they're emo, therefore, they are frickin emo.





that really contradicts from what I just said, but if your boyfriend and friends say you're beautiful, ask them if they're saying that just to make you happy, or if it's the truth.





like yeah. and you're probably a real good nice person like my girlfriend if you don't just dig up those compliments and go like ';oh yeah, i'm so beetiful, omg, lyke, my hair is so fasha'; so yeah.





and byda way, you seem realll humble, maybe you don't wanna tell yourself you're beautiful because you don't wanna believe it and get everyone's hopes up and let them down? nah, but that's about as likely as Britney Spears learning how to sing.





So, like I said before, the moral of the story is don't do drugs, and while you're at it try to feel mega good and beautiful or whatever, and everything so yeah, i'm gonna go to sleep now, good luck with finally accepting the truth that everyone thinks your beautiful except for you.








(you seriously remind me of my girlfriend.... no offense, but my girlfriend's probably prettier than you :) okay, but really kinda, maybe probably, idk try to feel beautiful anywhose)

No comments:

Post a Comment