Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a teenage girl in need of hair advice....?

I have medium brown hair (faded from previously dying it dark brown) which is quite long.. about halfway down my back, is layered and ends in a sort of ';V'; shape down my back. I want a change desperately.... I suggested dark brown colour with blonde chunks to my mother who said it wouldn't suit me. I was also thinking highlights maybe... or a new haircut/style, however I don't want anything too out there... I prefer my hair straight as I usually don't have the patience to curl my hair as it is very long and quite thick too. I also have a side fringe. My hair is quite stubborn and doesn't take very well to new styles. Suggestions would be great especially if backed up with photos. Thanks so much for reading this :)I'm a teenage girl in need of hair advice....?
Maybe you could try adding more layers or changing the length. you could even try coloring it a medium brown color with golden or carmel highlights. If you dont want a drastic change the blond chunks might not be good. I would go with something small, like the carmel highlights, because you can always add more highlights depending on if you want more or like less.I'm a teenage girl in need of hair advice....?
ur hair snds exactly how mine was 2 months ago! i got board wiv mine 2! if ur brave enough i fink u should cut it quite short mayb 2 jus below ur shoulders! it will b soo much easyer and quicker 2 style! plus cutting it short will get rid of any split ends from straightners n stuff!
Check these out I wish I was a teenager again.





Some of these are so cute.





http://www.bosshairstyles.com/
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment