Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Girl Seeking Godly Advice?

It's hard going to a public High School and trying to still be a good Christian. I am a born again Christian but it is so hard not to stray away from God's morals while growing into an adult. What can I do to keep my life on track with God my last two years of High School? How do I approach people who come to me with things like Wicca, Agnosticism, Athiesm, and Satanism? I want to please God with my actions and am seeking biblical advice as to how I should conduct myself in a world so intolerant of conservative Christianity. Please help me!!!Teenage Girl Seeking Godly Advice?
find a youth group, I know that sounds trivial and far too simple.. but if you have people around you that believe the same things that you do, it's easier to stand up against those who don't.





If your church doesn't have one, check and see if other nearby churches do. You don't have to go to the church to be in the youthgroup, many of them are open to everyone.





there are also clubs such as FCA (fellowship of christian athletes) you could join (and you don't have to be an athlete to join, that's a play on words now)





Good luck hon


Stay strong


Teenage Girl Seeking Godly Advice?
Why not tolerate them, like everybody else?





We are not evil, you know.





The problem is not that the world doesn't bow down to a form of conservative Christianity. That is not the definition of ';tolerance.'; It's agreeing to disagree with others and not interfering with their right to practice whatever they believe.





Your actions and beliefs are your own responsibility, not anyone else's. Good luck.
You trollin' ???





B+ troll.





Mentioning ';conservative'; christianity gave it away. Otherwise, you'd have gotten an A





But seriously, if you're not - have you ever considered maybe just thinking you've chosen what you're comfortable with and letting the rest pass by?





Actually, if you're trolling - that's still something you can use.
There are many scriptures that you can feed on daily which I recommend along with sincere prayer


Jesus wants you to succeed and you are never alone;





isaiah 41: 10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.









School is for studying, keep that in mind. It's not a social club, so just be yourself. You don't need to please anyone, and you already have God's approval, so just enjoy knowing that He loves you and He thinks you are prefect just like he made you.






Read the word, study and find yourself approved of God. Get in good Bible teaching Church and Bible studies. Pray and fast. When evil approaches flee. Be above reproach and watch out who you associate with while it is good when you are a firm believer it is not for the initiate who is still on milk, though God can work through all of us where we are now.
The best way to protect ourselves is to be grounded in the word of God. The bible. Do you go to a good bible teaching church? There are great churches out there with youth ministries where you can find teens that love God, to study the bible with.





You don't have to worry about what anyone else has to say about their beliefs. Know His word and stand on it; humbly and in love. But you must know it in order to protect yourself!





And pray...pray to God for strength to resist sin. I ask the Lord to lead you in His righteousness and protect you from all evil, in Jesus' name.
Offer them Christ.
I second what Esther said. I was going to say that same thing.
same what ESTHER said. pray and dont give up!! YOU';LL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN!'; its hard for teenagers...

No comments:

Post a Comment