Saturday, July 31, 2010

OMG!!! READ THIS!!! PLZ!!! TEENAGE BOY PROBLEMS!!! I NEED ADVICE!!! PLZ!!! *BOY TROUBLES KINDA*? im begging...?

Ok. So I've liked this guy for 3 years now. I dont see him very often. Maybe once every 3 months. When I do see him i get butterflys and all that. He can sometimes be an a**hole and just ugh. He is a total bad boy. Like with the drinking and smoking weed and always getting in trouble. But then can be sooooo sweet and patient and nice and funny and protective and a good listener and I know he worries about me but lets me decide what i want to do and thinks im very pretty and hot (reliable sources). i think he might have mulitable personaliy disorder. He asked me twice for pics of me naked and all that. I sent one in my bra and underware cause i just wanted to make him happy. Then like 6 monthes later he sees me again and askes for more. I was going to send the same one but my phone wouldnt let me (i didnt have pix messageing). So then he got disappointed. The next day I told him I was sorry and he got a little mad. (this was all over texting). But it was kinda my fault cause I called him bad stuff and said the wrong thing and didnt read the texts right. I hate that i love him. I want 2 stop. But I just can't. I am ALWAYS thinking about him and I now I won't even look at another guy without thinking of him. It kills me!!!! Btw I'm almost 14 and him almost 15. I kinda want him 2 b me first wit sex but hes had a lot of expierence and i havent at all. I also think he means soooo much more to me then i do to him but idk. I've been told that its kinda a worship thing but idk. we also come from like different worlds. im way to sheltered and book smart. while he is free to do almost anything and is majorly street smart but is also not at all stupid. btw. we r not going out.OMG!!! READ THIS!!! PLZ!!! TEENAGE BOY PROBLEMS!!! I NEED ADVICE!!! PLZ!!! *BOY TROUBLES KINDA*? im begging...?
You're thirteen, you've got a future going for you, and you want to ruin it all because you have a crush on this guy.





And this guy, let me tell you, is someone you don't want to have relations with AT ALL. He will reck your life and break your heart.





No matter how many sweet things he SAYS, he will never be able to remain faithful to you. Don't drive yourself along the wrong road.OMG!!! READ THIS!!! PLZ!!! TEENAGE BOY PROBLEMS!!! I NEED ADVICE!!! PLZ!!! *BOY TROUBLES KINDA*? im begging...?
Keep your pants on and run as fast as your your legs will carry you. Yes, he is a bad boy and is on a path of destruction. Is that what you really want. You are not looking at the consequences if you continue on with this.
sorry but he is using you he is just trying get things out of you...but you may be just attracted to the bad boy thing some girls like thatand your going a lil to far about thinking of letting him be your first you should think a lil harder bout that one
tell him how you feel about him. if you two start to go out you can always ask him to lay low on the drugs and stuff. if he loves you that much he will do anything to keep you
If you sleep with him he will be USING you. He won't call you after and he'll start treating you like CRAP...trust me...I know his type
jus give it up to him. hes sexually active so he is looking for more. jus use a condom.
he's 15 and he's drinking?!? and smoking weed?!?!?
lick my butt!
I don't think he thinks of you that way. And since you say he's street smart, not only is he bad for you but he's probably doing this to alot of other girls. Having them send him pictures of them naked and what not. And like you said he has had alot of experience do you really think he'll just stop at you?
please dont take this as me being mean to you... i know what you mean i have been there ... and i dont mean to sound like your mom i am only 21 but this comes from experience. so if sounds like something your mama would say... listen to it bc she right.





ok, so first of all your only 13 ...thats way to young to be having sex and sending nude pix to a guy you only see every 3-6 months. second, you probably dont need to be hanging out with that kind of person who is only 15 and is smokin weed and drinking ...which are both illegal !!! he sounds like trouble. also you said it your self hes an asshole!!!! from personal experience stay away because that type of guy only gets worse. and the fact that he got mad bc you couldnt send him nude pics is very disrespectfull. you are also disrespecting your self. the butterflies and you not being able to stop thinking about him...thats just puppy love and your nieve. (sorry) ... you have your whole life to find someone you truely love and dont sleep with this guy just bc you feel like you love him.expecially if hes already treating you like ****. and him wanting nude pics of you and then gettin mad when you dont really sounds like sex maybe all he wants. sex should be something special between two ppl who love each other and you even said that you dont feel like he cares as much about you as you do him. you said you hate that you love him? then why would you wanna give him your innocence?(virginity).


you dont have to take my advice. but like i said i been there... if you have any more questions feel free to email me back!!!!


o and good luck with your decision...
It's definitely an infatuation, however much it seems like you ';love'; him.


You should let him go, firstly, because he is not treating you well.


Secondly, because you never see him.


Find a guy that deserves you, I'm sure you deserve better than him.


If you're questioning this so much, it shows you're not sure about this.


If you're not sure and you don't have only good feelings about this, he is not the guy for you.
Ohh, honey, honey, honey.


I am fifteen, and believe me, i've gone through similar things such as this. And one of my best friends is going through it right now.


STAY AWAY FROM HIM! He is a jerk, and it is clear. He may be sweet, funny, and charming, but he only wants one thing. If he is mad because you won't send pictures, then you know that he's not interested in your personality (Which he should be because you sound like a great girl). Also, i would stay away from the 'bad boys; I have the same problem you do about liking them though. But you really just have to stay away, because nothing good comes form them in the end! They are all losers. Plus, if you DID date him, it sounds to me he wouldn't be faithfull, especially because it would be long-distance. Which are never any fun, anyways.


And please, please, PLEASE don't send pictures! Because chances are, he sends them around to his friends. I've been very naive and fallen into sending pics, and i regret it very much. You don't want your entire town seeing you in your panties, trust me! Never send something you wouldn't want to see again. I mean...think about it. Your PARENTS could somehow even see the pics! It's really not a smart idea.


I know the heart wants what the heart wants, but stand up for yourself to him! Don't send pictures! Tell him if he cares about you, then your personality alone should satisfy him alone.


If you send them because you think it'll make him date you...think of it this way: If you give out all your ice cream for free, no one is gonna want to buy the truck!


Just stay away from him. He's total bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment