Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Girl Needs some Advice?

I need to get my hair redyed, but I have had it the same way for two years and it's starting to get a little boring.





I occasionally put random wash out dye in it, but when I get my hair redone professionally I would like to have something a little bit more permanent put in it.





I'd like to keep some of the blonde, but I'd also like to do something different at the same time.


I'm not afraid of crazy colors and have dyed my hair purple, Bright red, and partially Blue (the underside)











Any advice on what might look good?





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10qay55%26amp;鈥?/a>





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=119w0o3%26amp;鈥?/a>





Teenage Girl Needs some Advice?
i think brown with maybe a blue bottom would look good


:DTeenage Girl Needs some Advice?
Hm. What if you cut your hair a little bit shorter, maybe a little bit longer then shorter length. Also, You can add a redish tint to it. My cousin dies his hair black, with a blue tint, it looks nice. You will probably like it because it is blonde with a redish tint.
i think that if you go brunette you'll look older
go blonde with pink streaks

No comments:

Post a Comment