Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?

ok i'm 16 and i still don't have a girlfriend and i still haven't been kissed,


i don't do drugs or drink, i hate drama, violence, racists, bully's, i'm not mean to anyone i like to stay out of trouble, i wear tight jeans and bandannas i have my bottom lipped pierced and i have long black hair that like 3 inches past my shoulders i have 3 different eye colors they change during the seasons from blue to yellow then black, i like long walks at night, i'm a vegetarian, i love animals, i'm so smart i already graduated high school, at 15, i mean is there something wrong with me, i'm not annoying i leave people alone unless they talk to me i'm a little shy but who isn't, i write songs and play the guitar, i skateboard,


i have a job and a car so like whats wrong with me?





i'm just wondering i'm sick of my friends calling me gay it's just that no girl wants me for some reason, i mean is there something wrong with me?





please be honest


and heres a pic of me


if it's becuase i'm ugly tell me


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=58122767%26amp;albumID=7499%26amp;imageID=53497924Teenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?
I am relaying a message to you from my fiancee, who's sitting here with me right now. Here goes:





She thinks you're really cute. She said you have a handsome face. She also loves your hair. She said your clothes are cool, and that you're beanie on your head is really cool. She said that you will definitely find a girl. Not to worry about that.





Now from me, as a guy: I didn't find my first girlfriend until I was a few years older than you. I thought no one would ever like me. You've got a great head on your shoulders, from what you wrote about yourself. You sound like a really nice guy. When your friends call you gay or something, just laugh it off and say ';whatever'; and try to either walk away or change the subject. But don't react to it, because it sounds like they're trying to get a reaction out of you. You said you have a job, and jobs can help you meet people. Don't give up. Remember I was way older than you. Also, and I'm not gay, but you're better looking at your age than I was at your age, and I found someone. Because you're a nice, cool guy - a nice, cool girl would like you. Just keep being nice, try to smile and say hello to girls as much as you can, and you'll find someone at one moment. But don't try too hard, because they say that when we're not looking, that we find someone as a surprise. I've also known a lot of shy guys who found girls and also got married. Hang in there. You'll do fine.Teenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?
Hey you sound awesome.


But more like a friend...





Do you have a dog? Chick magnet ;)


Things like having a dog and not looking for a girlfriend is what I used to look for.


If you act like you're not desperate for a girl then one will want to be friends and feel more comfortable around you.





And you're definitely not ugly :)
You just need to relax, man I'm sure you could get a girl. Be patient, either get new buds or get em back. That's what most bro's tend to do, give each other ****, but if it's excessive... screw em. Play with your style a lil... do you have girls that dress even near the way that you do... think about it. Not telling you to change, just look at your surroundings.
Bro its because your too mature probably girls cant connect with you dude. It sucks for now but girls juss like assholes, ignorant assholes at that.So the problem is whats wrong with these hos it aint you dont for a second even think its you then you turn into a douche
your not ugly, u probably just need to cut your hair a lil bit and not wear ya jeans too tight[ thats if you do]. And you probably not approaching the girls in the right way.
i think your a wonderful guy (im not being gay). really, try and start a conversation with a pretty girl and see where it goes...





PS-the girls dont know what theyre missing =)
I think your decent =)
i feel sorry for u i would date u
welll your not ugly1
im not really into guys with the longer hair, id say chop it off for a more daring bolder look, see its kinda like this and if you've seen the movie Twilight then you'll know what im talking bout.... in the first movie the character jacob had long hair and its not like he looked ugly like that just a lil shaggy and plain but in the new twilight thats coming out jacob cut off all his hair and now he looks O MY GOD HOTT!! its like he has this new edge to him. so i guess what im trying to say here is, get a hair cut... but i still dont understand y ur asking for advice when there was two pretty cute chicks below ur pic that commented u and said cute, so why are u wasting ur time asking for advice here... u should be going after one of them!!
well u sound like a total winner. well i mean i like short hair or skater style (thats hot)! and skinny jeans rnt really my type either. but other than that u sound like perfect! i dont know why girls dont like u. maybe your going for the wrong type. or maybe they just dont show it? try not to be so shy. i know its hard to get over being shy but its totally hot to have an out-going guy. shy is cute too but usually u want a guy who can make u laugh and not be afraid to start a conversation. good luck! u sound perfect to me!
your not ugly at all and you sound like a great guy. any girl would be lucky to have u especially at age 16 with all the things you have to offer. look at it this way, not that no girl wants you, they just arent ready for a guy like you yet. I dont understand cause to me u'd be perfect. the thing every girl is lookin for. a bad boy look with a nice guy personality. you will be fine. Work on becoming more successful. girls will come later.





ps.


maybe hanging out with a new crowd or at a new place will earn you some new friends that you can meet girls through. or just meet girls in general. try it out.
By your descriptions, you could just be intimidating to girls. Show them how sweet and sensitive you can be. It's like a book, don't judge it by its cover. Don't worry about you being 16 and not having a girlfriend, when you find the right girl, you'll find her.





Hey, could you do me a favor and answer my question? thanks!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Alright dude.





I would first off cut off all that hair of yours. Girls like clean cut guys for the most part. Make sure to shave. Don't wear too tight of pants (skinny's are good, just not super skinny's.)





Be confident. Be outgoing. Don't be shy! Girls like guys who talk and laugh and know how to have fun.





Now once you've done that...pick a girl you like, maybe that you know from a friend or something. Ask her on a date. Get some.





The end. have a good life.
You are *definately* NOT ugly. If I was a teenage girl, I'd rock your world!


I would lose the hat tho.


Are you going to college in the fall? If so, you'll probably have better luck with college girls. They aren't so much into violence, drama, racism and bullying less popular kids.


Have you asked anyone out? Do you wash regularly? I have known some vegetarians (and others as well) who don't wash regularly and don't use antiperspirent. Girls are turned off by smelly.


Start by asking out a girl who is really really shy and maybe not a model of gorgeousness. She will probably say yes because you are the first one who asked her. Kiss her goodnight with some enthusiasm at the end of the date. She will put the word out that you are not gay. If you don't hit it off, you should date her at least twice before dumping her, or my plan could backfire on you.


When I was in high school, a boy asked me out just because he wanted to get a feel of my boobs. He tried to lay me, but I was still a virgin and not that into him. He told everyone he had laid me, so I told them yeah, but I'm surprised he admitted it. When they asked why, I held up the last joint of my pinky, implying that his equipment came up short.


You won't have that problem, though, because you're smart and mature enough not to act like a jerk, right?
Smile a Little more. That should help.





There's otherwise absolutely nothing wrong with you. I'd actually give you kudos. You are an amazing person!





Plus, it's completely normal to not have a gf by the time you're even 18.
You look like a child. Girls like men. I'm not saying that to be mean, and you have no reason to be offended. You're 16, don't worry about it. I didn't kiss anyone until like last week, and I'm 19, more attractive than you (no offense, again; you're not ugly, really, I just think I'm more attractive... :/ ), also smart (in an honors college, making enviable grades), and I will even say charming.





Anyway, you may be surprised at how many girls really do like you. They aren't always straight-forward about it. Most won't be. I assumed none liked me as well, until recently, when they stopped being so worried about what others think of them and admitted it. What's happening with you is just something that happens when you're young. Don't get too down on yourself, or worry about it too much.





Anyway, you might want to try approaching the girls you like. By the way, removing yourself from high school so early was a bad move for getting ladies. And college girls simply won't go for 16 year olds, no matter how smart you may be. So, what you're going to have to do is make friends with people your own age, and develop and use your confidence to interact with girls.





Also, stop wearing tight pants. You look like a *****. And don't talk about how smart you are. Chances are, you're not that intellectually impressive, and no one wants to hear it.





I hope you don't dismiss what I said as purely offensive. I don't know everything about you, but I think what I said makes sense and it's what you needed to hear.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment