Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Daddy, husbands needs advice?

I need advice, and have a long story to tell.





The neighbor girl and I grew up together since we were babies.


She is 2 and a half years younger than me, very very pretty, petite, bright and bubbly, her parents pride and joy.





Shortly after she turned 12, and I was 14 and a half, she began to have different feeligs for me than just a friend. I still thought of her as a lil sister at that point, and was interested in girls closer to my own age, but she secretly wanted me as her very first boyfriend, her friend told me.





I appraoched her, talked with her about it, and realized I really did like her. A month later she told me she had seen her older brother and girlfriend together, and thought we should make love. I was nervous as was she, but we did it together for the very first time up in her tree house. after we were done, we both felt very akward and couldn't look at each other in the eyes. I walked out, hugged her akwardly, and didn't talk to her for the next month or so. I was way to nervous, and she was very hurt thinking I had left or just used her, which was npt my intention. I was just very young and nervous.





She the youngest girl in her 7'th grade class, and I was a freshman in highschool. So she was in junior high, and after a month, she came to me after school and her cheerleading practice and, and told me shyly she thought she was pregnant, and that I would the dad.





My mouth dropped open and went dry. I almost fainted at the shock, and she started crying. Then she asked what we going to do. I stopped shaking, took her hand and said the best we can.


I then asked her if she still wanted me as her boyfriend, and she said she never stopped wanting me as her boyfriend. i then kised her and held her tight.





We told our parents, and ofcourse they wee very mad, but they simmered down after a while. They then did something that shocked us. We live in a state that legally allows young teenagers to marry with exceptions like ours. Shortly after my girlfriend turned 13, they married us to each other. By then, our baby daughter was already like 4 months old.





A half a year later when I turned 16, I got my license, and took me and my new young wife out for a picnic. I blindfolded her, and told her I was taking her to a secret spot. I then took her blindfold off, and was by a cliff overlooking the lights of our small city. I had a picnic, and blanket and candles, tent all set up there. i told her than this area was my secret place I had come to as young boy to build forts and stuff, and now it was hers to. She smiled and came into my rms then. we danced the rest of the night, and spent the night there together.





I just turned 17 now, and she is 14 and 4 months now. She is 5 months pregnant again, because we neglected to use protection again.





i have to admit that the stresses of our married life our now getting on us. I work full time doing construction during the day, while she homeschools and is a stay at home mother. We love each other very much, but there are lil things that are beginning to bug us alot about each other. I get annoyed that she doesn't always pick up and clean our garage apartment we have rented from her parents. I then come home, and end up picking up all sorts of things from toys, baby rattlers, diapers you name it. I am a neat freak, and can't stand clutter. She is to, but seems way to tired to clean up when I get home. I am to, but feel that I have to.





She gets annoyed with me that we don't spend as much time together at night as she would want to. I always want to go to bed early, because I wake up at 5 in the morning, and work till 5 at night. She wants more cuddlng time together, and to be intimate more than we have been.





I do love her and my daughter, and unborn child very much, but am worried that these lil frusterations would build into somethingelse later. How do I stop it from building into somethingelse, and how do I turn my young marriage into something very special and exceptional? How do I make my young pretty bride feel like the lil princess she is?





How do I be the best daddy I can be, for my lil daughter and the one that is on the way soon.Teenage Daddy, husbands needs advice?
Her being pregnant she is going to have a lot of mood swings. Also she might not completely understand why you can't spend to much time with her. I feel the same way about my husband i want him to cuddle but he goes right to sleep and i feel lonely. But, its because he works so hard. You might try cuddling with her a few times a week but, sleeping the other ones. You might try to find a holiday of even a real rainy day(you say you work construction) to take her out. If not then she would probably be happy just snuggling up to you and watching a movie. I don't think you are going to ruin your marriage you are going to be a good dad just try not to stress your self to much.Teenage Daddy, husbands needs advice?
You were stupid to have sex with a child. You knew better. Now it is only a matter of time before 2 young babies are in a terrible situation. You will resent each other. It has no chance of sucess and you will have the burden of providing for them for the rest of your life.


All teens thinking about having sex should read this. Life is not a fairy tale.
wow i have tears in my eyes. wow the point is dont stress over the place being messy as that will have to be life for the next 3 years as kids mess everything. just tidy up and bite your tongue as she is studying and being a mum at the same time .it is hard i know.kiss her before you leave and kiss her when you get home.say i appreciate you and thankyou for being a great mum.and wife.tell her you are very tired and feel drained.and to hold in there .ask your boss if you can have aweeks holiday so you can catch up on some sleep and spend time with the family. leave your wife little notes love ones. pick her a flower and give it to her. take care mate.
You seem very mature for your age, and I have to commend you, for stepping up to the plate. You are doing the responsible things. being a good dad, and father, Now you must remember that you wife is still young, so may be she is not as mature as you. Also pregnant woman, do get tired and moody, so have some patients with her. Now what you and she has to do, is to communicate with each other, that is the key to a successful marriage. So sit your wife down and tell her that, some times you come home and that you are tired, but you will try your best to help her, and working construction is very hard work, so you also need to get your rest, so you can also do your job, and that you need your job, so you can take care of your family. Say, baby I hope that you understand I love you very much.
Wow .. for such young people you sure have your share of responsibilities on your shoulders. And amazingly while people you're age are out playing video games there you are taking responsibility and trying so hard to make things work out for you and your little family. I really admire your maturity!





OK, here's what I think may help. Prioritize what is important to you. You say you are a neat freak but is cleaning up going to be remembered years from now or will it be the time you spend with your wife and child. Maybe when you get home if she has dinner ready you can both eat together then relax a little and talk about your day together, spend some time with the little one. Maybe both of you can bath the little one and get her ready for bed and agree to both spend 20-30 minutes together picking up the place. Set the timer on the stove if you have to. What ever isn't picked up when the buzzer goes off gets left and its now your time together. You're both tired so nothing wrong with going to bed at 8:30 or 9 if you want to - you can cuddle and watch tv together and just be together. Those are the things that will be important and the things that will be remembered years from now.





I'm a romantic at heart so I'm really hoping that the love you two share will carry you through your lives together. It won't always be easy ... marriage takes a lot of work and a lot of compromising, but you always have to remember what made you fall in love in the first place and try to recapture that when things seem to be sliding. I really do wish you both the best. ((Hugs))
Brother, marriage life is not easy,you need to teach her the domestic home work peacefully by picking the kinds that annoys you yourself with her and tell her how happy you will be if things are done in you the way is suppose to be done and you must fight against all odds to create time for her,remember her age.
One thing to understand is that with young kids you never get done picking up. It's like they come along behind you and mess things up faster than you can keep up. And her being pregnant again isn't going to help at all. As you're close to family some options would be to have one of your parents come up to help clean up just before you got home. Or lighten up on your standards. Maybe even both.





Remember, love isn't just a feeling. It's a verb. Sometimes when you loose that ';in love'; feeling you can get it back by doing loving actions for each other.





And for God's sake, look into some form of protection after this baby is born. It's not that you shouldn't have as many kids as you want but you're facing a very tough financial situation if you two continue to have children now. If you want more kids, be responsible enough to wait until you're both out of school and can support them.
you need to understand she does get tired looking after a young baby would your mum or her mum not take the baby one night a week maybe on the weekend when you and your wife can spend a night together on your own maybe have a nice meal and talk about your problems maybe if you talked to your mom and hers and explained the situation they may help out it is worth a try and it would help your marriage a lot i think you do love her and want the best for her but with a young baby and one on the way iit isnt easy if the moms cant help out could you afford a baby sitter one night a week and even go out for a drink or drive or to the movies one night a week out of the house would help her and would be a way to spend more time together
Well, past is past. I'm not saying what the both of you did is right. I don't want to be judgemental. But there's no point worrying about it. You have to move on. Life, like a river, must continue flowing. And when you are flowing with the river (of life) the scenery will keep changing. Sometimes you see rocks and mountains, sometimes you fall and hit the rocks way down below, sometimes you see grassy meadows and sometimes it seems like the river is not flowing at all. And so it is with life. I can see that you are still in the turbulent waters, going through rapids and waterfalls. But that's all part and parcel of life. They say, love conquers all. You love her, she loves you. You have a beautiful child whom you both love. You are a hardworking, responsible breadwinner. So long as you love each other and keep that little flame burning, I believe you'll be alright. But you've got to understand a woman's heart. They need attention. She continuously needs reassurance that you are still her man. So, spend more quality time with her and the family. Seems you work long hours, leaving early and returning late. So, she probably misses your loving attention. She needs that. Give it to her and, God bless, the both of you will live happily ever after.
Wow...you've got a lot on your plate.


First of all... get your wife on some birth control pills after she has the second baby. You both are very young!!! So you've got a lot to learn about each other, life and responsibilities.


Bringing a child into the world is sweet and everything, but it's not a joke. It's hard work.


As for her not picking up the mess...it is very hard to take care of a baby and be pregnant at the same time. That's not easy. I understand you are tired as well. Just try to help out... both of you try not to stress. It seems that you both love each other very much, but the everyday stress of these responsibilities is taking a toll.


Try to make some time to cuddle her... she probably gets emotional because of the pregnancy. Buy her some flowers one day when you come home from work.


Just be there for each other.


I really admire you for being so young and taking on all that responsibility, most kids wouldn't care to do it. You're a good dad.


Good luck my friend... keep the fire burning in the relationship. Make time for each other... once a week etc.


Compromise is the key .

No comments:

Post a Comment