Thursday, July 29, 2010

Question...i guess mostly for teenage guys but any advice is appreciated ;)?

okay, so im 17 years old (a girl) and i've never been kissed, never been on a date


guys just don't seem to like me that much


im really shy so sometimes when i talk to people i get nervous but i function in everyday life and wat not


i dont think im unattractive. my face is pretty but not in the conventional way


im a little soft...but not fat, im pretty okay with my body (i'm about 5'4'; and 126 pounds)


i don't really dress up that much. i usually wear jeans and a tshirt or sometimes a nicer top


i always wear my hair in a ponytail, hardly ever wear makeup


i have a nice butt (its rather large, but in the good way)


im pretty chill...im not like a bossy ***** or anything, i have a good sense of humor, i don't think im mean to anyone


as i said im really quiet.


what am i doing wrong? only 1 guy that i know of has really liked me, and all we did was hold hands...lame.


help! im really depressed and lonely :(Question...i guess mostly for teenage guys but any advice is appreciated ;)?
hey u r a nice pretty girl from what have u written many guys would date u.. just be confident.. and hey never kissed is a sexy thing


so that guy liked u.. so even he might be shy like u .. don,t be shy and talk with him like u do with others and .. have fun don,t be depressedQuestion...i guess mostly for teenage guys but any advice is appreciated ;)?
Hi ,


I think at the age of 17 u weigh 126 pound , its little bit more. Go 4 morning walk %26amp; exercise %26amp; dieting. First try 2 reduce sm pounds. At the age of 17 concentrate in study. Dont worry that u have never been kissed. U will get ur guy but present urself confidently. when u talk with ne body talk confidently %26amp; penetrate 2 his eyes, dont look here %26amp; there. Highway 2 nebody's heart passes through eyes. When u talk of beauty I think internal beauty is more imp. %26amp; long lasting than external beauty.
I actually think i can relate to you.


I can mostly fit your description.. but i'm only 15.





The diff is, I'm not caught up on guys.


I have a mentality that, whatevers gonna happen will happen in due time. I'm not worried about it. And neither should you!





Are you in college yet ? I've heard there're muchhh better chances there.


The right guy will come soon. Don't sweat it :]
Try to be open to meeting lots of guys. You sound like a nice girl, and there are guys who prefer quieter girls. However, they are often quiet and/or shy themselves, so it's good to make the first move if you see someone that interests you. If you find it easier, try making friends with a girl you see him hanging out with, and get to know him through that. This is actually my first answer on yahoo, so I hope it's a good one. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment