Saturday, July 31, 2010

TEENAGE GUYS: THIS IS A TEENAGE GIRL..I NEED GUY ADVICE and i think you'd know better than anybody =]?

i'm in 8th grade and i really like this guy named ian


he's sweet, cute, and really funny


he sits behind me in science class and near me in math


i talk to him a lot in science


sometimes i catch him looking at me in math


this past week i ran for student council secretary and the day of the elections my friend and i were talking about it in science and she was like ';i voted for you today'; and then he interrupted and said ';I voted for you TOO!'; with a emphasis on the ';I'; part %26lt;33


he always kinda smiles when im talking to him


i think he might like me, but there are some guys that just act like that to all the girls...


i dont know what to do!


should i flirt with him?


give me ideas! make it as specific as possible plz!


i'm 13 and i've only had 1 boyfriend before...and i've never kissed a guy.


I NEED HELP! I REALLY LIKE HIM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO =/





p.s. i know that i already asked this but no one answered my question and i REALLY need advice!TEENAGE GUYS: THIS IS A TEENAGE GIRL..I NEED GUY ADVICE and i think you'd know better than anybody =]?
Alright, I'll answer this even though you are an Obama Girl, and despite the fact that you cannot vote. Don't be shy. Ask him if he would like to go to the movies one night. It sounds like he will say yes. Then you and one of your girlfriends go with him and you sit next to him. Try to make ';accidental'; contact with his hand as he reaches in for popcorn or something like that. But no kissing until you are in 9th grade!


Good luck.TEENAGE GUYS: THIS IS A TEENAGE GIRL..I NEED GUY ADVICE and i think you'd know better than anybody =]?
To start off, I'm in the 8th grade also, my name is Robbie. I was recently in somewhat like the same position. She sat behind me in 4 classes and she seemed to somewhat like me and she was very flirty. She asked me out one day and now we're dating. :) So I would suggest to just build up the courage and ask him out.
if you really like him then flirt with him. if your saying that he looks at you and all that, it means he likes you. no guy will look at a girl for no reason. there is always a reason.





good luck
kool im also in 8 grade and im 13 and i asked the same question. when ever u feel comforterable ask him out. dont wait till graduation though :^)
walk up to hiim and say ';go out with me. now.';





lmao, my chick did that to me once and now she is my gf
lol... yes flirt with him!!! Show that you like him
i think he likes you
I'm not a guy but I have a lot of experience with this sort of thing.


You should for sure flirt with him


The worst thing that could happen was that he didn't feel the same %26amp; you guys would just stay like you are now.


Next time you see him walk up and say ';You look really cute today'; or ';I like your shirt, it looks great on you'; Just compliment him.


It sounds to me that he likes you.


If you want any more advice email me.


greenducksarehip@yahoo.com
yes..obviously an uncertain inexperinced teenage boy can answer a hard question , all guys in jr. high could when i was there *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment