Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage-romance problem, requesting advice?

He's a sweet guy, incredibly smart and witty too. I had a crush on him since the first week we met. We were great friends for a year, then we decided to try dating. I loved it in the beginning, because we were both very shy and I thought it was cute that he wasn't just a horny teen like all the other boys. Not to mention he's also a great friend, so I know I can trust him with anything.





But we've been dating for over two years now, and things like kissing or even hugging shouldn't be a big thing, right? Well, it always feels like it has to be with him. He's still shy, and he tells me he wants to kiss and hug me, but when I go to actually do it, he's all tense and it seems like he either doesn't want to or is too shy/dumb to know what to do.





It's frusterating because he can get all his words out perfectly, so I know that he does like me. But I want to hug him without it feeling so awkward. What should I do? I feel like if I change something about myself, maybe just the way I go about it, it'll help. But I'm not sure.





Any advice at all would be useful. Thank you very, very much. Teenage-romance problem, requesting advice?
You need to talk to him about it and ask him. Some people just have trouble being intimate in certain ways and it probably has nothing to do with you so just talk to him about it and let him know that it hurts you because you want to hug him, and he pushes you away.Teenage-romance problem, requesting advice?
Well I personally think you should talk to him because my boyfriend and I went through the same thing but vise verse. I'm not an affectionate person so it really depends on you and your boyfriend, but I would definitely recommend talking to him because my boyfriend thought I didn't like me and I didn't know that and we broke up because of it. SO TALK TO HIM! :]





Good luck!
tell him since i know u better so u also know me


i think a hug will not hurt any of we no u or me


so really need it from u hug a hug to show u there for me always


and also a kiss if give me that i will more happy


i also feel sad each time u avoid me when i want kiss or hug hope u understand me tell him
well it's your job to make him feel comfortable with all that.


he may be tense and stuff because he might not have done that with other girls even though it's as simple as kissing and hugging.


maybe you need to tell him how you feel about that and say it's no big deal.
communication is key and if you guys are good friends it should be there. tell him how you feel/ think and hopefully he becomes more confident and boosts him up. maybe have your friends talk to him? that worked for me!! and its alittle better now. but we both are shy. so i guess progress is good.
You should tell him how you feel because he won't ever know unless you tell him and it's good to be honest in a relationship that way you both know what makes you happy I'm pretty sure the both of you will work this out


I hope this helps
Okay. Honestly.. if it has been this long you guys have been dating.. IT shouldn't be a big deal of hugging or kissing anymore. And if he is open with you and honest.. as you say.. then i believe you should tell him about it .. and he will loosen up. =]
maybe he thinks that your not enjoying it and he gets nervous cuz he thinks its bad and he wants it to be good for you
it all takes practice and ask him why he is tensing up and try to resolve the problem
just tell him, say dude were goin out so you don't have to be shy around me.
He wasn't hornii does he have a brother?
You could talk to him about it. or go in for a kiss and tell him you love him and to relax. have you told eachother you love one another? maybe he would be more relaxed with that commitment? Im not sure how to help you here, i think the best thing to do would be to have a talk with him, just dont pressure him. or maybe he's going through something that is making him tense with you. possibly his parents or he feels weird about something? or he's nervous. tell him he's a good kisser even if he really isnt to boost his self esteem and maybe it'll help him relax a bit.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment