Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can anyone give me (a teenage guy) some fashion advice?

I'm really, really fashionably challenged. I'm that guy you always see walking around in his sneakers, jeans, and t-shirt with the bed head. My mom tells me to go shopping for clothing, but look for good deals, but when I walk in the mall, I'm like ';wtf, I have no idea where to start.'; Can someone give me some advice on what to wear to school (I'm a 16 year old guy). It should be casual and maybe a little sophisticated. There's a girl I like (she likes me too) and she comments on my clothing sometimes, so I want something that will let me fit in with the other guys a little better. Thanks!Can anyone give me (a teenage guy) some fashion advice?
Casual and sophisticated.


Maybe you can try collared button down shirts in Rocawear.


Or maybe look for a plain shirt then wear a sleeveless v-neck vest over it.


Take a look at this example.


http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>Can anyone give me (a teenage guy) some fashion advice?
If you are looking to up your style a great look is jeans with a button down long sleeved collared shirt. You can find great deals on fashionable clothing on sites like dogfunk or backcountryoutlet. If you don't find the deals you are looking for on these sites I would try swarming for it at eswarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment