Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice for a shy, teenage girl?

Okay, so me and this guy text a lot, right? So we were texting last night and he thinks I like him so he said ';but deep down you know you want me';, and I was playing along and said ';just like you want me.'; and one thing led to another and now we both know we like eachother, I think. Although he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend or anything. Well, anyways, my point is, we're super comfortable with eachother when we text but were both really shy to eachother in person. I know he's not shy to everybody because he's always flirting with other girls but when it comes to me we like.. barely talk at all in person. So what do I do and how do I do it? haha.Any advice for a shy, teenage girl?
if hes shy around you its because he like you,Any advice for a shy, teenage girl?
Its all becuase of texting this happened to me too. You gotta call him instead of text him and you gotta hang out with him and some of your other friends a bunch that is the only way you will get comfortable in person. And theres nothing wrong with saying why is it so awkward to talk to you in person?
Hmmm. You should just ask him. He's your friend, so there's nothing to be shy about! If you may....can you please help me? It's about this guy and....well....you'll see it!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
haha. im only laughin because thats what started me off with this guy ive been into (: he said that to... and i was like ';well, what if i do';





just flirt with him a little... It will all come together naturally, especially if you both feel the same.
If he is talking to other girls with no problem and then comes to you and is all shy that means he probably has feelings for you! :D
such an adorable story!!!well he wants u.by the way ur describing hiim he is head over heells for u.just let whatever happens between u 2 happen.and all shall workk out for the best.








hope u have the best of lukk*
try to make him more comfortable around you try to start conversations that you might say texting try to loosen him up so u can see if he wants to ask u
He's the same person. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment