Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice from mothers with teenage sons please.?

I have a 16 year old boy. He has a girlfriend. I know that they are sexually active as i have caught them once or twice. My son is under the impression that she is 16 years old, but i have recently found out that she is only 14 years old.





I have never liked this girl as she is a little cheeky and not very hygenic and my son is aware that i dont like her.





Do i tell my son about her age?





I am worried about the consiquences. Could my son get arrested for underage sex, as she is only 14years old.





Please help me as i am at my wits end!!!!!!I need some advice from mothers with teenage sons please.?
yes your son can be arrested





and if he was mine i would stop it ASAP





i would also get him tested for STD's since she is not very clean


he is 16 you still have the authority to take him to be tested and stop this before something horrible happensI need some advice from mothers with teenage sons please.?
your very welcome





good luck

Report Abuse



Yes, tell your son about her age. Most 16 year old boys wouldn't think it too cool to go with someone that young, however, if it's all about sex, it probably won't matter to him. I definately understand you not liking her. There's not alot to say for a sexually active 14 year old girl. She obviously doesn't think much of herself. I'm pretty sure your son is also underage at 16 so there shouldn't be any legal consequences.
You need to sit your son down %26amp; have a heart to heart talk with him. Ask him if he's aware that his g/f is only 14 y/o %26amp; that there are serious consequences in store for him if he continues to be in a relationship with her. You have every right to set up an appointment with your family physician, %26amp; have him tested for STD's as well.You have to be careful what you say to your son about your not wanting him to see this girl anymore because he's going to do it even more. Just use reverse psychology when handling this matter. No one said it would be easy raising children! Good luck!!!
It might depend on the state but at least where I live (MN) your son is committing a crime and can be arrested for statutory rape and (I think) tried as an adult.





Good Luck! This is a tough situation!
It is better that he find out now from you than latter from the courts, That's called tough love
I do believe it is necessary for you to let you're son know the age of his g/f.


In today's time he can not afford to continue this relationship and her being a bit to forward could eventually get him in trouble. All it takes for the two to get in a altercation and both,(more so her) being inexperienced of life, could make her want to accuse him of none consensual sex,(a lie, to use as punishment) that could end terrible, him going to jail.


Even if he thinks she would never do that, IT HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!


Protect you're son.
I have a 19 year old and he went over something like this......I would let him know that what he is doing is going to put him in a adult situation and he needs to becareful...for his health and his mental well being...You're son is also underage so he would not get arrested with underage sex since they are both around the same age. If you have the opportunity I would seek to speak with her mother and she should be able to put her daughter on alert! Good luck to you.
telling him won't change anything, just endorses the idea that parents think they know everything.





Perhaps you should send him some flowers, sign the card ';I really love you';, and make sure they are delivered on a day when she is there with him. Do not give the florist ANY info that he, or she could retrieve. That should give the relationship and kick in the rear... at least you can be sure there won't be any sexual encounters for awhile.





NOTE: I have used this on teenagers... works wonders.
the fact that you are a single mom means nothing why do you except this behavior are you going to say like most that all teenagers do it because its not so. You should not allow him to be sexually active no excuse you just should not except it.

No comments:

Post a Comment