Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Girls: I need advice for my situation (short details)?

I have been single for almost a month now. My last relationship ended because my boyfriend liked someone else so he dumped me. I'm over him and I think I was starting to get over him while I was still with him. Since April, one of my guy friends has liked me. This week, we hung out twice. Wednesday after school we went out for pizza and then did homework. Yesterday, he came to my brother's hockey game with me and a friend then we watched a movie. He really wants to ask me out but I'm not sure if I should wait a little longer. Should I stay single and flirt with him? Or should I have my friend tell him I want him to ask me out?Teenage Girls: I need advice for my situation (short details)?
i say go for it you have nothing to lose it seems like you have a great time with him and you love hanging out with him so yes go out with him i'm sure you'll have a great timeTeenage Girls: I need advice for my situation (short details)?
umm ya i was in the same situation like 2 days ago lol...ya sure if ur over thay other guy tell ur friend u wnt him 2 ask u out
I would say go for it=]

No comments:

Post a Comment