Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please could someone (teenage girls?) give me some advice?

I have only just got together with my boyfriend, we've only actually been going out for three days. Yesterday (when we'd been going out for two days) he came to my house and my mum was at work, we made out a lot and he undid my bra. We're both fourteen but he's one of the youngest in his year and i'm one of the oldest in mine (he's in year ten, i'm in year nine). His last girlfriend was in year eleven and was a lot more up for stuff than me. I know he's still a virgin but him and his last girlfriend definitely did sexual things. I got a bit worried when he undid my bra but he didn't try and take any of my clothes off or anything. I know i'm nowhere near ready for sex or anything. Should i talk to him about it? I know he wants to do sex things with me but i'm not even sure i know how. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this? What did you do? I don't want to break up with him, i've liked him for a long time. Thank you to anyone who helps.Please could someone (teenage girls?) give me some advice?
Yeh, definatly talk to him about itPlease could someone (teenage girls?) give me some advice?
I only have one question?





Why did he not go home from your house with a sore jaw and a black eye?





No, I have never been in a situation like this. I don't go out with sluts and I certainly didn't go round ';making out'; with people I'd been going out with for two days.





You say no. If he respects it, fine. If he doesn't, you ditch him. End of issue.
i know this isnt what you want to hear but growing up and realising this it was the only thing i wish i had done


im 18 now...





speak to him about it... if he tries forcing you into anything DONT do anything you dont want to do


if he breaks up with you because you wont do anything with him i promise you he wasnt worth it and he is going to get to about my age and realise that girls will tell him where to go for being like this
Talk to him. If he really likes you, he will understand.





Forget his exes. Again if he really likes, you will be different.
At The Age You Are Now, Both Your Hormones And His Will Be All Over The Place. Boys Are Particuarlarly bad at this age Start Feeling More Sexually Active. Just Speak To Him And Tell Him How You Feel About It.





If He's Cool With It He's A Keeper, If He's Got AProblem Tell Him Where To Go As You Deserve Better!!!





:)
I wouldn't say anything but if it came to it, i would just say, no i'm not ready for that type of relationship yet.


If he gets all whiney about it, he isn't worth it.
Past is the past dont worry about his x's. You dont have 2 do anything you dont want to because you might suffer consequences. So just wait till youre ready mah.
he seems to be after one thing when i met my bf he didnt try anything on for about 2 weeks
Let`s be honest his hormones are running wild and he is not thinking with his brain but what hangs between his legs, many boys are like that at his age. So i should have a talk to him and say that you are really not ready for that type of relationship at the moment, but be aware that he might , i hate using this words , dump you, And move on to another girl who will give in to his sexual advances. BUT do not give in to his demands, think about you and how you feel.
your only 14- at this age you are not ready for sex and you don't seem to be ready for anything sex related. Don't let him pressure you into doing these things- he's young and his hormones are all over the place im sure (as yours are as well), this is normal but its very important that you do not do anything stupid like have sex , and if you do YOU KNOW YOU MUST USE A CONDOM. But , you should bring your concerns up in conversation and let him know that you'd like to wait until you felt more comfortable to do anything. You guys are still kids, the likley hood of you marrying eachother is slim to slim to none and LOVE is definately not an issue here....its his hormones doing that action. It's very good that you recognize that his is something your not ok with...very good , stand up for yourself.





much respect.
Don't feel like you have to do anything. It's totally up to you what you do and don't do. If you don't feel ready, just say so. If he really likes you then he will wait too, and if he doesn't then he's just not worth it.





You're 14, and I know lots of people do things when they're that young, but really you're still too young. Try and wait, because technically it is against the law. My sister's 14 and I'd go mad if she was doing stuff, lol!





However, when you're ready, and old enough, you shouldn't be scared. If you're scared, then that means you're not comfortable with the person that you're with, and if you're not comfortable then you shouldn't be doing it. Don't worry about not knowing what to do because it will come naturally and if not, you will understand more about each others bodies over time.





But as I said before, you're technically too young...
Well, if you look at it from this way. If he really loves you and cares about you he wont make you to any think you don't want to do. You should maybe talk to him about it but then again if he hasn't mentioned any think about it then he might think you hinting that you want to do stuff. I am only 14 myself and i have been in this kinda situation before. I just said look i am no way ready to do anything sexual with you, if you want to be doing things like that then you need to find a girl who is willing to do these kind of things with you. If you loved me as much as you say you do you would understand and not make me do anything i don't want to. He stayed with me for another month and a half then he dumped me. I knew it was coming but i was ok with it because i didn't want to do anything like that. So maybe just tell him straight or wait until he brings it up?


Hope this helps (:

No comments:

Post a Comment