Thursday, July 29, 2010

Massive Problem, help needed. Lies, Deciet and Teenage Pregancy. Kinda need advice,help&opinions please :( ?

Right well. I'm new to all this yahoo answersness so just bare with me.





We'll kick it off with lies.


I've been lying to my friends. I told them when i was 15 that i had had sex with 2 people (i felt left behind, they al said they were so i did too to fit in, stupid i know). Now im 17 and totally regret saying that because its got to the point where they keep asking me for advice and trying to set me up with guys and i meet new people and they tell them im not a virgin, when i am. I wish i had never made the stupid lie and regret it because i really like this guy and he's been around the block afew times but he just wants sex nothing serious and while i dont mind that i dont want my first time to be in the pub toilets or in a back alley, but he thinks its not my first time and that im experienced.


Should i tell them all ive lied and that i am a virgin, or should i just keep it going and if people think ive had lots of sex just let them but not lie anymore and just dont mention any fake names or places ive had sex and just ignore the topic. I feel utterly stupid for telling that lie as a 15 year old now. And im worried people think im a whore because i do kiss alot of people when im out but it never goes further than that, ive only ever given oral once and that was a drunken mistake.





So that was also deciet aswell. I guess.





Now. Teen pregnancy. Ive wanted a child since i was 16. Its ridiculous. It takes over my mind and i know im not realy able to look after one and i thought i had gotten over y want. But the other night this guy who i was on about before said he didnt want any little nickys running around. and it reminded me. and now all i want is a baby again. I can probably put the want off for another few months when im 18 (in august, also i dont go to school anymore, i will on the 19th june have finished all my a levels (and im in uk so i wouldnt have to fork out thousands on healthcare, its free) but ARGH its so frustrating that my broodyness takes over liek that, i just cant help it.





Ok dso you probably all think im a stupid kid now, but i am actually mature for my age, i just made a really big mistake when i was 15 and its dragging me down and i need help on it.





SORRY FOR THE ESSAY. But my life is to put it bluntly f u c k e d


help please? :(Massive Problem, help needed. Lies, Deciet and Teenage Pregancy. Kinda need advice,help%26amp;opinions please :( ?
I know this might sound strange but i really don't think you should tell people that it was a lie, i know someone who did the same thing and now she is so regretting it because now everyone calls her a looser and laughs at her for pretending she had sex, you made it up, i really wouldn't tell the truth now, it will make the situation a 1000000000 times worse than it already is.





And it doesn't matter that you are a virgin and people think your not, people can have been having sex for 20 odd years and still be pretty rubbish at it and seem like they don't know what they are doing when they get with a new partner.





And for the kid thing, i feel the same a lot, but you should really wait until you are at least a little into your 20's, but i would keep it until you are about 30, because you need to enjoy your life first, there is always time to have a baby later, you don't want to be tied down with that amount of commitment at your age. Also you want the best for your child, right? so don't you think that waiting until you have done at school and collage and university, got a good job and a house and a steady relationship, before you have a child? Because then you can give your child the best life it can and also give it what it deserves.





Whatever you do, good luck :)Massive Problem, help needed. Lies, Deciet and Teenage Pregancy. Kinda need advice,help%26amp;opinions please :( ?
Sit down with your friends and tell them the truth. Nothing is going to get solved through lies. Yes, it is unfortunate that you've ended up in your situation. But you're the only one who can get yourself out of it.


As far as the pregnancy thing goes, I don't know what to say on that. But with the way it sounds like your life is right now, that would be bad for a baby to grow up in that environment, no offense. You need to have YOUR life straightened out before you can care for anyone else.


You can do it! Good luck girl. :)
Well, you say your a mature person but this all sounds very childish to me. If you want everyone to stop bothering you about questions about sex and all that, tell them the truth. The longer you keep a lie going, the harsher its gonna come back on you in the end. People are going to think your the biggest fake ever and wouldn't want to be your friend because you made them believe something like that for a long time. Its because of this childish act that I don't think your ready for a child. Many women today are in their 30s-40s and having babies, why can't you just wait. These teen years are the best year of your life because someone is not depending on you, and your free to do as you please. You don't have to pay bills to support yourself, etc. I love kids, but that doesn't mean I want to have one to take care of 24/7 just yet. You don't even have a steady boyfriend or a job to take care of your child, so why bring a child into the world right now. Wait a few years, so you can actually enjoy the first few years of your child's life without worrying about finishing school, finding a good man, etc. Its worth it in the long run.
Wow -- you've had a lot on your mind. We all know that lying is wrong, but that is happens everyday and that everyone lies (even when they don't mean to). So, don't berate yourself too much for that -- you had good reason too, but like most lies, it came back to haunt you. If you tell the truth, you may face that your friends are talking about you and they may tell everyone about your lie (It's been 9 years since I was in high school, but I remember it well). IF you're getting ready to finish school, is it possible that you can hold off sex with this guy and not tell your friends about the lie. Honestly, most people don't keep in touch with their friends in high school for long, even those with the best of intentions. If you choose to have sex with this guy, I would tell him that you're a virgin. Sex often is uncomfortable and may even hurt the first time, plus you're going to need him to be gentle. Make sure that he is willing to stop if you tell him to.





As for the pregnancy situation (thinking about pregnancy), don't do it yet. I wanted and thought about a child and pregnancy all through high school too. As it turns out, I got pregnant when I was 18 and gave birth to my son when I was 19. He is almost 8 years old now, and while I love him to pieces -- I wish I would've waited. If you want to talk more about the pregnancy issue -- email me. I'll tell you about the things that can happen and the troubles that you may go through as a teen mom, or a young mom in general. I wish someone would have told me.





I don't think that you are some stupid kid. A lot of teenagers make mistakes (I made plenty of them)! In five years, it probably won't matter that you told this lie and everyone will probably not care. But, if you lose your virginity to a guy who doesn't realize it's your first time (and your first time is horrible because of the lie) you will care about that in 5 years... so, proceed with caution.





I hope some of this has helped.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment