Thursday, July 29, 2010

TEENAGE HELP. I need advice plz?

I'm so sick of school and these shallow pple. I hate these relationships how you're friends today and then the next year it's goodbye. Im sick of school and the shallow pple!! . I want to let loose and just like runaway for a day to San Francisco. I want o go to lovevolution (a festival on OCT 3rd) and just sneak into an after party. I just don't know what to do b/c I recently found out that my friends are not true to me so i don't hang out with them anymore. Idk who to go with I'm thinking of going by myself. I just need a ****** release from this world.





I'm just apprehensive that something will go wrong ex. I'll get lost (b/c i live in San Jose) or someone will hurt me b/c I'm on my own. I really want to just have fun and not have to think about ***** college or tests or anything. ... Getting my flow ? I want to have fun while i'm still young and school is getting in the way of it.





Should I do it??????? Should I go???? advice.. oh and please no stupid comments. please respect me this is not the place to do that plz.





Please and thank u so much:)TEENAGE HELP. I need advice plz?
No or course not. You must be 15-18 when I was 16 I wanted to catch a greyhound bus and live with my cousin in Miami and do whatever. Eventually you will get over this urge and think of reality.TEENAGE HELP. I need advice plz?
I dont think its safe for you to go to concert/festival by yourself in another city.





I think you should take some time a couple times a week and just walk or sit alone in a park. Find one that you like or think is really beautiful and just think for a while. Or try not to think, if that will help you more. But I think being alone in nature may really help you feel more clam and at peace
Ok how old are you? You most be really young if you are thinking of running away because of stupid people at school. Did you even think about your family, the people who love you and how much that would hurt them? You should also know that most girls who run away at young ages either end up dead, pregnant, or hookers. It's not just bs that I am trying to scare you with, it's the truth. Besides no one ever stays close with their high school friends, a year after graduation you wont even be able to remember all of their names. I only keep one, count one, friend from high school at that was because she was dating and ended up marrying my cousin.





Just hold in their and don't do something you will regret later.
Hi Crystal,


I hope this will be of some help to you.


If you have people in your life that you cannot trust they are not your friends, be careful who you let influence you friends will make or break you.


Forgive the people in your life that have hurt you and place yourself around those who want the very best for your life.


I would skip trying to sneak into any party, the parties may look fun and wonderful,however, they don't bring lasting happiness they usually bring a feeling of disappointment and emptiness.


Surround yourself with positive people and things. You will be glad you did.


Here's a great website to help lift your spirits :)


www.myflr.org give this a look and you can listen too.


I hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment