Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teenage girls i need some advice....?

Ok so I need some advice...on weather thiswould be a stupid idea or possibly a good one. All my friends have said its stupid..but i dont know. Here is the situation. I have a best friend practically my sister who lives in Illinois. I live in Virginia. I see her during holiday breaks and maybe like one time in the summer. Well she has this really good guy friend that she thinks would be perfect for me. I have never had a boyfriend never been kissed, im 17 and a half and at this point...he seems to really like me. I have talked to him through texting and emails..but that is about it. I have seen pictures of him..he is not someone i met thru the internet. But i wanna know if this will be worth it. He seems to really like me and how I am and we are planning on meeting during Christmas break. Am I wasting time to possibly date him...or should I give it a try..Teenage girls i need some advice....?
Give him a try! sometimes when friends set you up its the best relationship(: so give it a try go for it!
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment