Saturday, August 21, 2010

A typical teenage love situation . . . I really need some wise peoples advice! 10 points! Please?

Ive liked my guyfriend since the begining of the year when we first met and we always have been friends and talking to each other since. Weve been very close. And Ive never felt this way about a guy ever! like hes so different from other guys. And hes the first guy Ive ever felt this way about. Its just that he doesnt know I like him. And sometimes I feel like he likes me back. Just the difference between how he looks at me and other girls. And last night he hooked up with a girl and now they are going out. And he told me that he didnt like this girl and he doesnt wanna be with her. they were making out and dancing yesterday night at the dance. And I was so like devistated. I didnt cry at all . . but inside i was ripping apart. Also . . not only is he going out with a girl . . but hes going out with agirl I dislike. I feel like this girl gets whatever i want. Im so sad and every time i think about last night i wanna just scream because im so bothered!





I dont know if hes doing this to make me jelous, or because he lkes her. I am so confused and hurt. I hate myself for feeling hurt, because I dont deserve this. This guy is like not even bothered and he had a great night. And im sitting here like an idiot feeling bad. I hate myself for that because hes not worth it.








Do u have nay advice! please i need like words to comfort me. Im so hurt and bothered. My friends going through the exact thing.A typical teenage love situation . . . I really need some wise peoples advice! 10 points! Please?
don't worry of course he's going to go out with another girl because he doesn't know what you think about him. Also sometimes guys are more shy than girls even if they don't like to admitt it..if your not too worried that this could ruin your friendship go for it!! But don't expect him to drop everything for someone who he doesn't know even likes him.


Good luck Hun


Just give it a try don't wait


: DDA typical teenage love situation . . . I really need some wise peoples advice! 10 points! Please?
He's likely a guy just being a guy and doesn't have any idea how much he's hurting you. That girl on the other hand might. I hope she really is not out to get your man. But truthfully it sounds like you still have a shot, get out there and take what's yours! How do I do that you say??? Well you know this guy right?? Seduce him. Seduction is God's gift to women to get what they want from us men. And seduction is so NOT just looks. Sometimes it's an emotional understanding, or intelligence. I don't think you've lost him for good. But you should definitely communicate to him the way you feel. (at least to some extent) so that you give him the chance to act on it. Sometimes guys are clueless. And even though we're not all shy, we all feel insecure sometimes and he could be too insecure to reach out to you and getcha.
if you feel so strongly about him you need to sit him down and tell him how you feel about him. if he likes you, he'll stop seeing that other girl and hang with you. if he doesnt then its not the end of the world. it may feel that way in the beginning but he's not the only nice guy that would find u appealing. u seem young, so just remember to keep ur options open. you have plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment