Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone have any advice on getting that guy for me, a teenage girl?

Hey there =)


My name's Kate and I'm fifteen years old.


Okay, I really like this guy who I shall call Sparko. He's just...amazing. Really smart and funny and talented and nice and lovely and AGH! I like him so much.


I have met him before and we got on well. But I'd love to get to know him better and hopefully proceed to go out with him.


I'm going to this gig on Friday night, he'll probably be there.


Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do? I want to definately remain myself, it'd suck to be acting really fake.


But any like, tips just. Even on like, what to wear (mind, I'll be jumping and leaping around!) or what not to do... I'd appreiciate immensly.





Thanks so much!


Kate.


xDoes anyone have any advice on getting that guy for me, a teenage girl?
OK, you already know the very basic of it... be yourself. The next thing you have to do/not to do are:


1. Dress properly for the occasion. Do not overdress. Do not dress like a s-l-u-t. Do not dress so you will stick out like a sore thumb.


2. Talk to him like your normally do. It'll be helpful if you know what he likes or dislikes. That way you will not bore him with talking about a subject he's not interested in.


3. Ask him to dance if he doesn't ask you already.


4. Do not be over aggressive. You will scare him out.


5. Do not be possessive. He's not your boyfriend yet, so he has the right to dance and talk with anyone else. Don't follow him around all the time. Give him some space, but don't lose sight of him. You want to be close enough with him, but not so much that you're stalking him.


6. Be nice to everyone, including his friends and other people in the party.


7. Respect yourself by not being too easy. If he likes you too, he may try to kiss/hug you. That's normal. If you're ready for those, go ahead and kiss/hug him back. But decline if he asks you to go beyond the first base with him. Leave him some ';mysteries'; about yourself until the two of you become an official couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment