Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage problems-- cant do this-- any advice?

highschool is so stressful i have no idea what to do as a sophomore, i want to go to a university but i have 2 d's and i dont know if i can anymore--


my mom always focuses on piano she would rather me practice piano all day rather than go to school


my cousin wants me to go to a top 50 univ. but idk anymore


im in marching band so i really dont have time--


then this guy name herbert-- he really likes me but my best friend like tottaly loves him and id rather have nothing to do w/ it-- i have no idea if i should tell him to **** off


2nd guy-- garren-- my ex bf is going out w/ my drum major and shes my friend like majorly-- id she hasnt told me yet i really dont care but i just want her to tell me--


3rd-- in college and like he likes me but i dont want anything to do w/ him so ive been trying to leave him but i just cant =[





--- Teenage problems-- cant do this-- any advice?
I agree- high school is stressful... btw, I'm a sophomore too and getting not the best grades, but I play the trumpet and my mother wants me to practice nonstop, and in marching band. It really does take up way to much time, but yeah...


For the grades- just try harder, and possibly talk to your teachers to see what you can do to raise you score? Just an idea


The first guy, Herbert, you probably shouldn't try to pursue a relationship with him at all since your friend likes him. Tell your friend what's going on, and encourage her to talk to him more and try to catch his eye and such.


With the third guy, just tell him that you don't want anything to do with him, it's the truth apparently, and if you can't, then maybe something about him is pulling you back?





Don't give up though. Life is going to be full of disappointment and difficult decisions, but without those hard times we wouldn't be able to have the happy and wonderful moments in it to look forward to. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment