Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm a Teenage Mother seeking Advice from others?

Hey guys i know this might sound strange but i have a 3months old daughter and don't know who the father is. I was drugged and had sex with a guy that i can't remember. My mum passed away and i have only a dad who is a drunk. He sponsors my education tough but since i got pregnant he has abandoned me and calls me all sort of names. He doesn't seem interested in anything i do again. I can't stop my education now and i can't keep my child now. This is a difficult time for me but i have spoken with some other friends and counsellors and they tell me that the best option is adoption. I love my daughter and will like to see her grow to a respectable lady but i can't provide for her now. So any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks to you all.I'm a Teenage Mother seeking Advice from others?
I applaud you for your self-less decision. Like any good mother you want what is best for your baby. Adoption is a wonderful option, this site may help you:


http://www.adoptionisthebestoption.yolas鈥?/a>I'm a Teenage Mother seeking Advice from others?
Links that can help you learn how to be able to keep your baby.


There also links that will show you how adoption affects a Mother and her child..





http://www.cubirthparents.org


http://www.exiledmothers.com/adoption_fa鈥?/a>


http://www.adoptioncrossroads.org


http://www.amfor.net/acs


http://www.origins-usa.org


http://www.motherhelp.info/index.htm


http://www.keepyourbaby.com/


http://www.thegirlswhowentaway.com/


http://www.nancyverrier.com/pos.php


http://www.adoptingback.com/resources.ht鈥?/a>


babyandbump.com





PLEASE, keep your child. You are all that she knows in this world, and you are the only one who YOU KNOW will try their very hardest to keep her safe. Putting her up for adoption doesn't automagically mean that she'll go to a rich home with a loving family - adopters can be as abusive as biological parents.
dont listen to anyone else, if u love ur baby keep her. dont listen to the person who said give it to a nice family wot ur baby needs is its mother. there are ways to sort ur life out. if u give her up for adoption u will probably never see her again, and she is 3 months old she has probably bonded with u already, it will mess her head up.
i would give her up for adoption because you want the best for her and right now your not in a great situation. i think you should give her to a family that wants a baby more than anything. it would mean so much to that couple because pretty much all people that want to adopt are people that can not have children of their own.
you might want to keep her you had her for 3 months i mean that would be hard im sure not seeeing her ever again this baby you love so much there are asst. that will help you out hun i think its a hard life for you right now but it does just better good luck
Don't be an abandoner. You chose to bring a child into this world, now do your job and be a mother.
http://www.keepyourbaby.com/open_adoptio鈥?/a>
Go into foster care take your baby with you, You won't be young all your life. So it will get easier.
It does sound like you made your mind up but plz dont rush. The question is do you love your daughter or school more. Shes your blood and fresh carried her for 9 months and went through painfull labour. and if yu do give her up then you might think that she will go to repectfull adopties. However shes only 3 months. She cant tell you what they do to her feed her, where she sleeps, if she even does sleep or anything else, but they well tell you as always shes very happy being educated loving family blah blah blah. If i was you then keep your child and quit skool. You can look after her untill shes around the age of 3 and then she can go to a toddler group and you can start skool again. Hope a convinced you. One day if u do give her up then you mite realise what a terrible mistake you made.
im really sorry that your not supported by your family.


%26amp; who ever did that to you is a real *** hole and its good to see that you didnt give up on the baby. that shows your a really strong person.


im 15 and have a 7 month old boy.


i had to quit school and do night school now.


i thought about adoption but i didnt need it cus i had a mother who supported my but my father is a crack addict. i thought about how my baby would feel growing up in a enviornment like that. but i would never leave my baby home alone with him%26amp; my father calls me lots of mean names for having a baby. but i love my son and would never give her up. dont let your father bring you down about your baby. if you feel that you canh andle this baby on your own then i think you shoulld. like i said your story shows that your a strong girl, i think you should try for a little longer with your baby, but if you feel that it gets too hard and you cant handle it, im sure your daughter would understand when shes older.
i got pregnant young at 15 with my first child. i had her at 16. my mom kicked me out when she found out i was pregnant and i had to live in a teenager mother shelter with my child. i had to quit school too but i went back to school and finished college and now im an LPN. im 28 and the proud mother of 5 children. we own a 4 bedroom house paid for in cash. the road was long and tough, and my first childs father left me when i was 19. but i have found a great man who helps me and loves me who ended up marrying me when i was 21.





you need to figure out what is best for you and your baby. while its nice to have family support, sometimes that always doesnt happen. you can do anything if you try hard, and dont let anyone get you down or pressure you! you can keep your child, the question is, do you want to?
This is not a puppy. you dont get to keep her for 3 months then give it away like a sweater that didnt fit right. Shes your daughter! life will tough but guess what? thats what happens when you have a baby!. Put your education on hold for a while and take care of your baby. Or guess what? DO BOTH. I'm a mother of TWO, go to college fulltime and work and still make time for my children. You made an adult choice to have her now you must act like an adult and take care of her.
Adoption is a great option. That's a constant opinion of mine.





However, have you looked into difference programs and organizations that can help you financially and emotionally so you don't have to put her up for adoption?





Please consider this carefully. You can't turn back time.





If you decide on adoption, open adoption will allow you access to your child in some way..if only through communications. We are doing this now and plan on doing that for our next child. But please understand, there is no guarantee the openness will be maintained.





That's why you should take some good time thinking about this.





Good luck. All the best.
IT SOUNDSLIKE A GOOD PLAN BUT AT THE SAME TIME I THINK IS A BAD CHOICE YOU WENT 9 MONTHS WITH THE BBY AND LABOR AND YOU HAD ER FOR 3 MONTHS NOW WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP ON HER I KNO IS HARD IM 17 AND I HAVE A 1YEAR OLD BOY I QUIT SKOOL BUT IIM GOING BACK NEXT YEAR ....WELL ALL I COULD SAY IS TO GO TO A SHELTER WITH YOUR DAUGTHER THEY WILL HELP GET A HOME FOR YOU AND HER THEY WILL HELP FINISH SCHOOL AND GET A JOB A BABYSITTER FOR YOUR BABY DNT LET GO OF HER NOW THAT SHE 3 MONTHS IT HARD BUT THE SWEETEST THING IS WHEN YOU SEE YOUR OWN CHILD GROW ....SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO YOU..SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM, AND TRIED TO FIND WHO THE BABY DADDY PROBABLY HE WILL HELP YOU OUT AND IF NOT FORGET HIM
Under the circumstances of her conception, it is honorable that you chose to go ';full term';, giving her a chance for a life. God Bless you.


It is sad that Your Dad is such an @$$. As I see it, You are a far better person than he is.


IF there is any way you can keep her, do so. Your intentions are great, but I've learned here that sometimes ';bad people'; can adopt children too, not just ';good people';. IF you have ANY decent relative, try and work something out with them. IF you do end up giving her up, keep a journal for her to read when she comes looking for you. It can tell ';your side of the story';.


Prayers %26amp; best wishes for you BOTH!
It sounds like you have already made your decision. I think adoption sounds great for you %26amp; your baby. She will get a nice family who will love her %26amp; can provide a good life for her. I think that would be best, from what you told us.

No comments:

Post a Comment