Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage girls, can u give me any advice?

im 16 and ever since puberty, being around girls has been awkward.... whenever im alone with them i unwhitingly hint towards sex then i feel like a total creep/perv afterward and just wanna bust my face in with a hammer..... im not sure how to act like when im around them. i wanna impress them but theres nothing real impressive about me =(. i just feel hopeless... can you tell me what girls like about guys i.e. muscles? attitude? someone to talk to? im so confused...Teenage girls, can u give me any advice?
jsut try to act normal around them and you will start feeling comfortable pretty soon.....take your mind off sex I know kinda a difficult at that age but you gotta try harderTeenage girls, can u give me any advice?
act like a teddy bear
every girl has their thing. some like thick guys, others might like smart guys..you never know. but i find it easiest to talk to a guy, if i know he's there for me to talk to then it builds trust. and trust is a big thing. start with gaining their trust, just be a friend to the girls and try to avoid sexual comments, especially at this age. but be yourself and let conversations flow, talk about what you guys are comfortable with. oh yeah and if you go looking for love, it's hard to find. stop searching and it will find you.
Just smiles all the time ......... would do

No comments:

Post a Comment