Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice on dating/girls? for a teenage guy?

Aright so I'm a 16 year old guy and basically most girls think I'm pretty experienced like all the way but really the furthest I've really gone with a girl is just kissing and a little touching. One of my friends introduced me to a really pretty friend of hers last night and we hung out and had a good time and i really like her, she wants to hang out again. I know this girl is experienced like all the way and I'm just wondering....is she out of my league??? or how i should handle this?? I really dont know what to do. thanks for your help!


Advice on dating/girls? for a teenage guy?
well dont just assume she is out of her league when you havnt even known her for a day. Get to know her more and become friends first.


Also your going to want to make sure she isnt just a sl*ut


good luck!Advice on dating/girls? for a teenage guy?
their never out of your league, i would say just go for it, just act yourself and generally just be nice, but make sure shes knows you like her and you want to be more than friends!';

No comments:

Post a Comment