Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advice from all mothers of teenage daughters!!! My dtr is away at college first yr 1 1/2 hrs away...?

she had her boyfriend of 5 mths sleep over last weekend and the next day paid for their lunch..he usually pays for things...she does too from time to time...so I told her that I wished she wouldn't have used her money for lunch that if he's sleeping in her bed, then he should be picking up all lunches and dinners and whatever else they do together...which I don't appreciate but respect her honesty. (maybe I'm old fashion) so now I'm insulted bc she told me to stop bothering her..that she's happy 99 percent of the time and the 1 percent she talks to me I make her miserable with my advice (trying to guide her) and that she said she only wants advice when she asks for it ...We are paying for her college in full and for books but no spending money..but she is in NYC so she has this Sense of freedom she never had before...so the question is do most of you moms of teenage girls give advice or just let them live and learn???I need advice from all mothers of teenage daughters!!! My dtr is away at college first yr 1 1/2 hrs away...?
a little of both. your her mother, and u need to advise her about somethings even if she hates to her it. If she wants to act like an adult just cut her off.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment