Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage Guys would you please give me ur advice ?

we went out for like 2 months and then he started NOT have time for me at all ! i got kinda tired of it and i when i was talkin to him one time we just broke up. . .i've talked to him 2 times since we broke up and the last time i talked to him he told me he was sorry if he ever did anything to me i didn't like or hurt me ! well i just want to know did he act that way kuz he was cheating or kuz he just wanted to get rid of me ? and wat he told me does it mean that he wants me back or does it just mean he's concious is getting to him ?Teenage Guys would you please give me ur advice ?
I don't think your a teenager, Phillydude.Teenage Guys would you please give me ur advice ?
to me he seems like he's doesn't care about the relationship much. i think your just wasting your time with him. better off just finding someone else who cares and worth your time.
Cuz is spelled with a C
Well it sounds to me like he just sort of got tired of the relationship. I must admit, that has happened to me before. You know, you think you're in love, you rush into a relationship, and then afterwhile it just really isn't what you expected. that has happened to me more than once. And I've been on both ends of that too. I think that's most likely what happened. How old are you? I think once you get older it won't happen as much (I'm assuming you're somewhere between 15 and 18?) Good luck :-)
wow ouch...well he's what you call an a$$hole, and there are plenty of them out there. My advice, move on and feel glad that you aren't dating an immature, self-centered prick anymore that clearly has a communication problem(probably due to insecurities).


I'm sure you will find a good guy(probably after dating 4-5 dckheads)


And remember, you are in HS, life is vastly different outside of those walls when you get older, so don't limit yourself to the guys you meet know...(we actually mature after HS, well some anyways lol)


Good luck:)
it doesnt sound like he cheated or wants you back but that he really didnt want to hurt your feelings
  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment