Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage boys are so comfusing.. Any advice?

I'm a junior in high school, and I do look older than I actually am..


For some reason, I can talk to any guy, and like, be friends with them, but it's really hard for me to go farther. I talk to guys, and we get close.. I know that guys are comfortable around me, so I can't tell if they just aren't interested or if they're too shy to say anything to me.. So confusing. Teenage boys are so comfusing.. Any advice?
hahah you and me are living parallel lives...


i think the same way about girls..





i think the easiest thing to do (and I'm trying to do) is to find the one girl i really like and keeping her ';out of'; my friends circle, but still teasing her anyway.





that's my advice and I'm still working on it... i dunno if it will work tho...





otherwise u can just go up to a guy u really like and ask them out... but your friendship will be lost... i wont really care about it if i liked someone so much that it hurt to be just friends...Teenage boys are so comfusing.. Any advice?
We're actually pretty straight forward. Girls just think way too much about it, and confuse themselves so much that they distort their perspective on the subject.





But remember, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Guys are the same way. He has to want it, otherwise, he's not even going to bother. Usually, it's a lack of interest, or just doesn't know how to go about talking to her. Cause it can be overwhelming trying to not look like an idiot.





Looking older than you are might be it. Because there are some young girls who look too old for their age, and that's not necessarily good. There's this one girl who I know who is 15, but she looks more like she's in her thirties. So by the time she is actually in her thirties, she's going to have aged to look like she's in her late forties or early fifties.





It also depends on the guy. Some might be intmidated by attractive girls, and others might not even think twice about a girl unless he considers her attractive,or interesting.
not all of them are confusing lol. Most of them are shy trust me. alot of guys who like this other girl are to shy to even talk to them. They usually get other ppl to tell you what they think. lol
Probably just shy. It's a lot harder then girls think for shy boys to talk to good looking girls.
When you engage convo. with them. Dont be on a friend level, let them know your aura is that you like them.
I think just shy

No comments:

Post a Comment