Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage guys please help me :( and girls with any advice. SHOULD I FEEL GUIILTY!? AHH?

Okay so theres this guy i dont know very well and he told some ppl that he liked me. I dont like him like that and some of my friends asked me are u going to say yes if he askes you out and i said no i dont like him like that. So some of my friends are very loud and they were kinda making fun of me for it and saying he was weird and stuff. So he ussually talks to me in class and today he didnt at all. Then later i came and sat kinda near him with my other friend and he just looked down the whole time. I asked him hey did we have a test tomorrow in some subject (along those lines) and he just shook his head and looked down again. I dont even know him that well but I feel horrible because what if someone told him that i didnt like him or something UGHHH I feel horribllleeeeeee!!!!!! Do you think hes just playing hard to get or something? Or do you think hes mad at me?! HELPPPP!Teenage guys please help me :( and girls with any advice. SHOULD I FEEL GUIILTY!? AHH?
u crushed him


dana%26lt;33Teenage guys please help me :( and girls with any advice. SHOULD I FEEL GUIILTY!? AHH?
I don't think hes mad at you I think that he is attention seeking. You should not feel bad about this, if he wants to act like a 5 year old then leave him to it :)
dont feel bad ;]
hey...im a girl, not a guy, but i thought id help you out XD


He's probably heard stuff and feeling a little sad about it...think how you'd feel if your crush didnt like you


Its not that he doesnt like you, he just feels a bit sad and doesnt want to talk about it atm.


Maybe you could talk to him on your own away from your friends and his friends a lil later?


Also, he might notve heard the truth


Rumours get dpread, and they can change from ';sorry but i dont LIKE like him'; to ';EW I think he's horrible, omg what a freak'; very easily, expecially at school


So maybe talking to him would be best


Good luck hun (:


x

No comments:

Post a Comment