Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice?? (Adults, don't open this if you don't want to hear any teenage crap!!!!!!)?

Ok. Another Boy problem.





There's this guy I like. Senior at my school. I see him everyday and he's really good friends with my brother and i really do think he likes me (btw, im a freshman). Now, i asked my friend lauren to talk to him for me.





she said he said he thought i was cute and all, but im too young. I was so heartbroken, but idk if he actuall meant it, or if he just said that not to sound like a perv or anything. What should i do???Any advice?? (Adults, don't open this if you don't want to hear any teenage crap!!!!!!)?
Ok so I think he meant it. Don't be too upset cause I would be a bit worried if he was all for going out with you, strictly because of the grade difference. Senior boys can easily use underclassman girls for sex, trust me on this one I've been though my share off shady seniors last year as a sophomore. Him saying no to dating you shows he's a good guy, so don't worry if it's meant to be he'll see you for you and not your age. Just be careful with the older guys, I'm a junior in high school and my boyfriend is a freshman in collage, he is the sweetest guy but last year I ran into enough creepers his age to made me wary of being with him.Any advice?? (Adults, don't open this if you don't want to hear any teenage crap!!!!!!)?
he probably thinks you're cute but he's not attracted to you because of how young you are. and he might also see you that way because you are his friend's little sister.





if he liked you he would definitely go for it, even if you were a bit young. just continue to grow up and act mature around him, don't keep insisting that you like him. he knows you're interested, so in the future, as you continue to grow, he'll see how pretty and mature you've become and maybe he'll try to go out with you.





as for now, drop it and try to focus your attention on cute boys who like you no matter what. i know it's hard to get over it, but i think it would hurt worse to be known as the pesky little sister with a huge crush.





good luck! i know you like him, but there are also a bunch of other cuties in school!
Okay, I was a freshman last year. And i fell for this boy sean who was a senior he went to a school a town over from where I go and we texted each other non-stop from last november to about July... I was completely in love with him and he knew it i told him all the time, and hes always just brought up ';jail bait'; everytime. I didn't really care at the time and I just loved having him to talk to..having someone older for some reason just feels safer. So anyway then the summer came and we went to go see Year One with my best friend her Bf. The whole time was fine he held my hand for a little while and then when we where walking out he gave me the best hug I've ever gotten and he just looked at me and said ';Bye Hun'; and he his facial expression didn't look right.. then on his way to his car it looked like he stepped in something so i texted him and hes like Yeah I stepped in a puddle and i just wrote back ';oh lol'; and then when he drove by he rolled down his window and yelled ';It's not nice to laugh at people Paige!'; with the cutest look on his face ever. Then about a week or two later he stopped talking to me all together. He won't tell me why, I've tried to ask him so many times but always nothing... It's been almost four months since then I seriosly can't handle it there hasnt been a day that I havent thought about him, people say I should delete everything he's ever sent me and get rid of everything he gave me, but I just can't I think that would make it worse...





Im telling you now, don't get involved with seniors when your only a freshman once he leaves you'll be even more heart broken and he can get in trouble for going out with you. And it can kill so much of your time you could be spending with someone your own age that's going the same pace as you.





sorry that was really long..
Maybe you are too young and you have to accept that.





If not, then just say hi when you see him and just chat with him. Maybe even ask him to hang out doing something silly - (something you wouldn't do on a real date).





If you talk to him and he never asks you out or shows no interest, move on.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment