Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP. teenage acne is the worst! got any good tips? products? or advice?

Currently I am using a prescription. and its just controls my acne. but i need something that eliminates it! it really plays a part on my self esteem. I also use Clean%26amp;Clear PersaGel. But that really drys out my face and causes alot of redness.





*I have combination skin(dry%26amp;oily)*HELP. teenage acne is the worst! got any good tips? products? or advice?
My daughter had such an acne problem that it was scary, I took her to 2 different dermatologists and we used certain prescription products but they dried her out and made her skin red and sensitive it became painful, we stopped everything, the acne came back ferociously, they I remembered to go back to basics and natural products, I started giving her some of my bee royal jelly, it was helping I also applied a little directly to the acne and let it dry I did this for a week, then I bought her the medicated acne line from bee-luscious skincare and began to use that well within 45 days her skin was finally clear, now she has been using the resurfacing papaya mask and continues taking 1 dose a day of the royal jelly, she is a happy girl again her skin is so different and the scars are gone, you can read about these products on beeroyalproducts.com I wish you all the luck in the world I kn ow how hard it is on you when you battle acneHELP. teenage acne is the worst! got any good tips? products? or advice?
put toothpaste (paste kind, not the gel kind) on the acned area to reduce it from getting bigger..
Ask your doctor for Finecia. It is for combo skin, it will not dry it out, make you peel and flake, or make you red. It does tingle and itch a little at first. Also you need to use the most gentle cleanser and moisturizer you can. Use Cetaphil, you can get it at wal-mart (generic is just as good) Good luck, acne is no fun. As a teenager your hormones are all over the place, you may notice start to clear as you get a little older. I am 25 and still suffer somewhat, mine is not the same as it was when I was teen, but now I use the products I suggested to you, they work fantastic.
its most likely hormones





i had horrible acne too and i found the perfect stuff





HERES WHATS GOING ON


we just learned about this in anatomy





your sebacious gland (your oil gland) is getting clogged, and this forms a white head. Well, when this happens in open air, it turns black causing a black head, and when the blackhead gets infected, it causes a pimple. an active infection is what is known as acne





THE BEST PRODUCT for BLACKHEADS and acne


Its been proven


is called ACNEFREE, it clears the sebaceous gland and dries up the pores. you can get it almost anywhere and it works great for everyone i know who uses it


it comes in 3 steps, but i also purchased the 4th step, called ther acne and blackhead terminator. It is prescription quality, but much cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment