Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need someones advice and insight on a teenage love/not so love affair. I'm going CRAZY!?

Okay, I have been in love with this guy for almost six years.When we met, he said that he was in love with me but, he could never tell me. So when I finally told him I loved him he didn't say anything. So I took it as him not liking me anymore. We never oficially dated so we never broke up either but, all of his six sisters have told me that I broke his heart (when really it's the other way around). Now I have been best friends with his sister for over a year and I go over to spend the night almost every weekend. We had been getting really close, he would come over to his sisters room (where I was) and lay in bed with me watching a movie and the ';fall asleep'; which in other words is that he would pretend to fall asleep until I did then he would watch me sleep and snuggle up to me. So a few weeks ago I finally felt that we we're ready because all of his sisters and family and my family all said that he must be in love with me from the way he acted. So I told him that I loved him and he responded that he was just a mean guy and, that he didn't mean to give me the wrong idea but, that he just liked me as a friend. I have been talking to one of his older sisters which is also a very good friends of mine and she can't even figure him out anymore. And now the sexual tension between me and him is so stressful that it has us bitting eachothers heads off at every little thing the other one says. And I don't see anything wrong with me that would ,make him not like me. His own family has told me many times that HE doesn't deserve ME. I don't know what to do because no matter how hard I try I can't stop loving him. Someone PLEASE help. Why does he act like he's in love with me but, says he doesn't?I need someones advice and insight on a teenage love/not so love affair. I'm going CRAZY!?
HE MAY NOT BE READY TO SETTLE DOWN TO ONE GIRL AND FEELS IF HE SAYS THAT HE LOVES YOU THAT YOU WILL TIE HIM DOWN AND HE IS AFRAID OF COMMITMENT. A LOT OF GUYS ARE AFRAID OF THAT. AND IT COULD BE THAT OVER THE YEARS THAT HE HAS COME TO THINK OF YOU AS A SISTER TYPE FIGURE ABOUT THE HOUSE AND HE CAN'T THINK OF ACTUALLY SLEEPING WITH YOU ALTHOUGH THAT IS REALLY IN HIS MIND AND HE WON'T ADMIT IT FOR HE IS MIXED UP IN HIS HEAD ABOUT HIS FEELINGS. AND HE MAY JUST TRULY NOT LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY. HE MAY JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PUSH HIM INTO LOVING YOU AND IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS. SO UNLESS AND UNTIL HE DECIDES TO BE YOUR MAN YOU ARE EITHER GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT PATIENTLY OR GIVE IT UP AND MOVE ALONG. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO BRING HIM TO HIS SENSES. ANOTHER GUY BESIDE YOU. IF YOU HAD ANOTHER BOYFRIEND, HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT HE REALLY DOES WANT YOU AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MAN. THIS IS A COMPLEX SITUATION, BUT ONE THERE ARE MANY OUTLETS FOR . I WOULD TRY THEM ALL IF I REALLY WANTED HIM THAT BAD. MAKE SURE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU GO TO ALL THAT TROUBLE THOUGH GIRL.


SHARON/ MOUNTAIN_MOMMAI need someones advice and insight on a teenage love/not so love affair. I'm going CRAZY!?
He is probably just trying to reel you in... he's a player.





You need to call him out on his immature behavior and tell him that you two can get together when and if he finally grows up.


Hopefully, seeing you on another man's arm will wake him up and get him to man-up.
O.K., are we talking immaturity here? Look, you can love him all you want, but if he acts like a kid, why do you take all this from him? You CAN stop loving him, but its up to you to do so. Just start loving yourself more and I assure you, you will get tired of getting crappy treatment from people in general, not just him. Keep in mind that you deserve better, sweetie. Don't allow any one in this world to waste your time on false expectations, misleading words and behavior. YOU DESERVE BETTER!!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment