Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can the teenage girls help me out i need some advice?

Hello im alex im 15 and guy and there is this girl that i really like and she likes me. She keeps having her friend telling me that she wants to get with me (phone broke) and i really want too. BUT i just got my wisdom teeth out today and i get stitches out monday (A WHOLE WEEK =[ ) now my question is if your were in this girls position would you wait a week for whoever you were gonna get with, to get with them? or would you go get with some else and forget him. its KILLING ME inside hahah. no bullsh*it answers so tell the truth please thanks.Can the teenage girls help me out i need some advice?
she'll wait if shes rly into uCan the teenage girls help me out i need some advice?
Eh..duh..if she wants you, she wants you. She's not gonna be like ''ewh i dont want you now'' just because she can't have you for 7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment