Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!!!! Teenage 16 year old female in need of advice.?

Hi,


I am 16 years old, female, 5'5'; and 135 pounds. I feel like crap all the time. I eat really really healthy foods. LIke, no white bread or fried food, but I eat A LOT!!! I eat way to much. I have gained weight in the last 2 years. I always feel hungry and tired and sluggish and grumpy. What do I do?HELP!!!! Teenage 16 year old female in need of advice.?
Go to your doctor and get some blood work. They'll most likely check for diabetes, thyroid problems and iron or B12 deficency. It could be a genetic problem and not your diet.HELP!!!! Teenage 16 year old female in need of advice.?
go see your doc. about the problem and see what s/he has to say. all honestly that is what i would do. plus it might be depression too.

No comments:

Post a Comment