Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm a BiSexual Teenage Girl. Can anyone give me some good advice.?

Okay before I say anything i have to get this out in the open.


I am 15 years old. I KNOW that I am a Bisexual, I have been for two years now.





My girl friend and I have been dating for a long time now. And word has been getting around at school that we are dating, which doesnt bother me I couldnt care less. But now the school's guidance counselors won't leave me alone, they keeps trying to tell me im gender confused etc*(WHICH I KNOW I'M NOT) And on top of all that my girl friend's father now hates my guts, her mother is ok with it though. But now when i call her house if her dad awnsers he always speaks to me in a hatefull tone. PLUS one of my close friend,who is a girl, isnt aloud to talk to me over the phone, ride the bus with me(her dad is now drving her to school), or come to my house anymore because her homophobic ';Christan'; dad turely believes we going to do 'something'. And he is giving her HELL because of me. Theres NO reasoning with her dad. I dont want to lose my friend.I'm a BiSexual Teenage Girl. Can anyone give me some good advice.?
You can still see them in school so at least thats still there. I know it looks bad, but unfortunately, if you havent reached 18, and still living with your parents, almost all of your decisions in life will be in some way meddled or interfered by your parents.


Its a sad reality but oh so true. (same with my parents)


Believe me, 3 years isnt that long.


As for those counselors, tell them to mind their own business because you arent asking for their help. Counselors are there to help when ASKED FOR and not to go out making judgements about kids.I'm a BiSexual Teenage Girl. Can anyone give me some good advice.?
you will encounter people who doesn't think it's right at least not for people they want to be close to them or their kids. it's okay for others but not for their own people. either you keep it private only to yourself or you have to expect unliberal people to go against you. now you've got to stand up for your rights and show them you are a decent human being who don't deserved to be treated badly. you only have a different sexual preference. as for the father who drives daughter to school she can go out with men and not have sex with them, why so concerned about you and her.
That just sucks. Her dad is so homophobic. And that is wrong!


I know its hard and dont wanna loose your friend(s).


I think you should explain everything,why do you love her(ur gf) to her parents and the counselors.Do your parents knows that you're bisexual?





Good luck mate.Wish you luck.
Your going to have to decide weather it is more important to come out or keep your friend!





Its probably to late, to decide on the merits, of weather you should hide and keep your friend and your girlfriend, or coming out completely and getting new friends!





Since everyone knows or suspects, just get new friends!





Your counselor is just doing his/her job and Dad is just being Dad!





Find people who are as confident about who they are, as you!





Go Figure!
If school counsellors give you a hard time walk out of school to the nearest police station and report the abuse. It's criminal.





Can't do much about bigoted Dads though. Be brave. Be Out %26amp; Proud.
well, that is sad. I guess the best advice would be to wait untill you get older and more mature and then decide about these sorts of things. no matter what kind of preference you have just make sure you spend plenty of time on other things in your life as well and just do not concentrate on one thing. you can have love towards sport, art, education, trade, music, etc......these things will help you a lot in life. think you need to be a strong person first to be able to offer love. a weak person without skills will not succed in love with anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment